From week the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From week the

Poppy Show Brigade been accussing Bruce of lying, based on what was stated in the manifesto about the size of the cabinet. Sass been asking for proof! All these comics on radio along with the PoppyShow Brigade talking bout broken promise yet NONE can cite where in the manifesto they got their info from. Well unless someone can prove otherwise, I searched the manfesto this morning and this is the only reference to the cabinet.

1.21 Structure of Cabinet
    Establish in the Constitution the core
    ministries of government with a limit
    as to the number of additional ministries
    that can be created.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You and this idiotic manifesto...Bruce never once denied he said on the election campaign that the PNP cabinet was too large and they were going to shrink it, yet you are trying to pull a Karl here and try to rewrite history.

Have you ever heard me speak to any manifesto here at all.

I am talking about what I heard on the campaign trail.

Have you notice dnone of your Laborite coleagues have jumped to help you out here...better you cool.

Once again yesterday Bruce never even tried to deny he said the PNP cabinet was too large what he did was try to justify it by talking about T&T's 24 member cabinet and one other in an African country.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beauty of the forum, opponents on the political line but closest ally when it come to the Empire....hehe
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        You and this idiotic manifesto...Bruce never once denied he said on the election campaign that the PNP cabinet was too large and they were going to shrink it, yet you are trying to pull a Karl here and try to rewrite history.

Have you notice dnone of your Laborite coleagues have jumped to help you out here...better you cool.

Once again yesterday Bruce never even tried to deny he said the PNP cabinet was too large what he did was try to justify it by talking about T&T's 24 member cabinet and one other in an African country.
        Sometimes dealing with you feels like me talking to Jawge. Yuh doing a magnificient job of proving who is the joker around here bredren. 5 years from now when an election is called what yuh going to refer to in order to determine if commitments were upheld? Then again ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Poppy Show Brigade been accussing Bruce of lying, based on what was stated in the manifesto about the size of the cabinet. Sass been asking for proof! All these comics on radio along with the PoppyShow Brigade talking bout broken promise yet NONE can cite where in the manifesto they got their info from. .
          I think Bruce spoke about size of government...right?

btw -Is Mutty, your demi-god, part of the ""comics on the radio"? I would feel you pain if he fell into that group! ...bwoy, it seems like it was just yesterday you were on the 'talk radio comics' side...Well?! Well?!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is what Bruce said yesterday and again he spoke about big government and for people to take it to mean big cabinet show how much of a spinner they are.

Again can someone show me a quote where Bruce said the cabinet too big?

Contending that an 18-member Cabinet did not signify big government, Mr. Golding said there was need to split the former super ministry of Transport, Water, Housing and Works, explaining that with an "overloaded" ministry, many critical things fell through the cracks.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

What you claim to have heard while drunk on the Campaign Trail is interesting but irrelevant.. can you provide some printed reference to Bruce Golding promising to reduce the size of the Cabinet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                This is what Bruce said yesterday and again he spoke about big government and for people to take it to mean big cabinet show how much of a spinner they are.

Again can someone show me a quote where Bruce said the cabinet too big?

Contending that an 18-member Cabinet did not signify big government, Mr. Golding said there was need to split the former super ministry of Transport, Water, Housing and Works, explaining that with an "overloaded" ministry, many critical things fell through the cracks.
                It is those who want to label his sayings as "cabinet" who are spinning...
                ...as larger cabinet of necessity makes for large goverment! Bruce here, is going against what he said.

An argument on this is however...besides good anti-JLP talk...the least of our problems. Let us wait somewhat more (...as if we have given him time and or will give him time) and see how he goes? I am sure there shall be legitimate things for us to bash him on.

Ole strain, boss?!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  It is those who want to label his sayings as "cabinet" who are spinning...
                  ...as larger cabinet of necessity makes for large goverment! Bruce here, is going against what he said.

An argument on this is however...besides good anti-JLP talk...the least of our problems. Let us wait somewhat more (...as if we have given him time and or will give him time) and see how he goes? I am sure there shall be legitimate things for us to bash him on.

Ole strain, boss?!
                  Agreed Karl.

All Govts make mistakes and its better to comment on non-trivial things.

I wish Danny (Buk-Buk) would heed your advice. He is saying BG is not to be trusted solely because of this. Has he forgotten pothole-free in 2003, or cost sharing removal in 2005??? He is a huge liability to the PNP.

Comment

them just want to prove that Bruce don't keep his word and the bigger cabinet hopefully will get rid of some of the Jr Minister and minister of state. We will see but them a make a mountain of a mold hill. What I would like to see is getting rid of some of the too many consultants, a de so money waste.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wha??

Di consultants dem nuh get marching orders yet???

Comment

them shred them papers last week and as soon as the ministers take office on monday we will see. Bruce say him a go let go many a them political ones and the underperforming ones and he won't replace them with green so let us see.

Comment

Working...
                        X