RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so Seaga can't comment on nothing political?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so Seaga can't comment on nothing political?

I would like to see his contract. What if he is ask to serve in any capacity, is that also political?

Former PM says new Cabinet is a good balance
    Friday, 14 September 2007 Former [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Prime [COLOR=blue! important]Minister[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and Opposition leader, Edward Seaga has described the new [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Jamaica[/COLOR][/COLOR] Labour Party (JLP) Cabinet as a good balance between experience and youth.

Mr. Seaga who was present at Friday morning's swearing-in ceremony says he is also glad that Prime Minister Bruce Golding has retained the Planning portfolio.

"Experience and what youth brings to the table, new thinking. And I particularly like the idea that the Prime Minister has held on to his own portfolio, the portfolio of Planning because it doesn't work anywhere unless it has full authority. Ministers tend to overlook, set aside plans unless it comes out of the Prime Minister's responsibility. So I think it is a good driving force. Overall we have a good team that can function and we look forward to them doing so," said Mr. Seaga.

Mr. Seaga insists that work is the key to success and that the Cabinet had no time for [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]relaxation[/COLOR][/COLOR].
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Seaga is a very smart man with a waelth of experience even if he is a crappy leader.

I doubt that he would want to serve in an official role but there is no doubt that he could add some value somewhere.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He would make an execellent director of some huge underperfoming institution.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X