Did Clive Mullings have to wear a red tie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Clive Mullings have to wear a red tie

to the swearing in ceremony of the new government?

We all know he is a Comrade but he coulda find a green tie somewhere in the closet.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    to the swearing in ceremony of the new government?

We all know he is a Comrade but he coulda find a green tie somewhere in the closet.
    Damn ... and if he had worn a green tie there would be another complaint.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

why would I have a problem with a JLP Member of parliament wearing a green tie or suit?

I always tease Clive about his ties. even the night they had a panel discussion here in MoBay he had on a blue on blue tie and I was teasing him about it...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        why would I have a problem with a JLP Member of parliament wearing a green tie or suit?

I always tease Clive about his ties. even the night they had a panel discussion here in MoBay he had on a blue on blue tie and I was teasing him about it...
        Green suit? WE wouldn't hear the end of it. Note, the complaint nuh must come from you.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I dont get you at all..I have seen Clive wear a dark green suit and tie to court...so what is the big deal....or is it that you just had to say some thing even if it was nonsensical...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X