Heard the new AG on NNN last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard the new AG on NNN last

evening. She said the first thing she wants to do is set up a civilian body to which citizens can lodge their complaints whenever their rights are abused by agents of the state. (Can I get an Amen in here??!!!)

She pointed out that this body will also be investigating these complaints. I didn't hear the entire interview though ... so I didn't hear what else she had to say.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I think the JFJ will love this. I think the police is not going to like this very much.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I think the JFJ will love this. I think the police is not going to like this very much.
      Thats the police problem. Dem need fi start respecting people's rights. As the PM said on Tuesday, if yuh come from Tivoli Garden, Olymic Garden or Arnett Garden, yuh rights must be respected. My only disagreement with him there is that him never say, "Or it will be BANGARANG!"
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

o dis, di same breddah whe did a defend the JCF o so BADLY!
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          o dis, di same breddah whe did a defend the JCF o so BADLY!
          Same one. I make my decisions based on evidence and I have no problem admitting if I was wrong.

Comment

ok sah, wasn't around when you admitted..
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
            X