If a man want ammo fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a man want ammo fi

knock the new gov't ... listen to Real Business now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Sorry! Didn't materialize. The guests shut down Ralston Hyman. He was insisting that the Nettleford Report said there should be 11 ministries, well Zacca told him that was from 16 years ago. Times have changed.

I guess neither Zacca nor Azan will be invited on the program anymore. I recall Shaw telling him that he (Hyman) was a theorist and himself (Shaw) was a practical person. He hasn't been on the program since.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wow! That must have been real scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        Wow! That must have been real scary!
        Scary is not the word. Hyman introduced the segment giving the impression the guests were going to point out how disadvantageous an 18 member cabinet would be. Know what .... I think the appropriate word is "Pathetic."

Comment

Why are you trying to spin things around Lazie. Bruce Golding and the rest of the green gang said more than once they were going to cut the cabinet as it was too big.

This was a major plank in the campaign..he had not even gone into office when he broke one of his promises.

Today he attempted to justify the 18 member cabinet comparing ti with Trinidad and some African country.

But that was not what he said during the campaign when he was trying to get people to vote for him?

No matter how you spin it friend, Bruce lied.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Did he actually say he was going to cut the cabinet or the size of government?

Nobody can actually show me where he said cabinet.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Why are you trying to spin things around Lazie. Bruce Golding and the rest of the green gang said more than once they were going to cut the cabinet as it was too big.

This was a major plank in the campaign..he had not even gone into office when he broke one of his promises.

Today he attempted to justify the 18 member cabinet comparing ti with Trinidad and some African country.

But that was not what he said during the campaign when he was trying to get people to vote for him?

No matter how you spin it friend, Bruce lied.
              Only a person that has the mentality of Garnett Roper or Danny Buck will see that as lying. In case you nuh know, the 5th step in Strategic Management is change. Unuh all getting damn petty now. Find something of significance to criticize di man dem.

Which African country? Since when is Guyana an African country? Yet you claim Bruce lied?
              Last edited by Lazie; September 14, 2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X