No announcement yet.

Rockhead Is This Your Facebook Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockhead Is This Your Facebook Account?

https://www.facebook.com/gerald.palm...U4MDUyMw%3D%3D

What kind of man , hunts another man's F.B page ?

​​​​If you want to be a friend just send a request .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by lil antivaX View Post
      What kind of man , hunts another man's F.B page ?
      tell mi nuh lil antivaX?

Comment

Yuh affi ansa Brick , Big man nuh spy pan man or worse yet beg fren

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well he is a friend of a friend on facebook...he commented on post made by said friend , so his claptrap came on to my feed...so tell us bout this manhunting you do on facebook lil antivaX...sure yuh not mixing up FB with tinder?

Comment

Rock affi verify dat ,but you suspect long time , Don Neva call you out for said thing in the past ?

Wha name tinder how dat work

Comment

lil antivaX running to the defence of his fellow ant-vaxer...you're both pathetic

Comment

All is asked is what are you doing spying on a man F.B page , yuh push it to Tinder with some funnyman implications , so I have to ask again , what is that and how did it work for you.

Comment

Poor Bricktop, I made it clear to him that I do not have a Facebook account, he obviously has one, I do not worship any politicians , he worships even the ground "Brogad" walks on, I could not care any less about him but he is clearly obsessed with me to the point he is stalking me.
                  You are a weirdo, Bricktop.

Comment

Working...
                  X