to my friends ON RBSC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to my friends ON RBSC...

This is to let you guys know that my Famous comments 'ON' various issues will be coming back to RBSC.Three years ago I had to stop because of negative reaction towards those comments which I try to keep less than three hundread words.To my friend yuttie,you became personal the other day when you ask,'am I haitian.

Yuttie,the way I am is real.I fell in love with a romance language took it in high school,and have a Junior Degree in that particular area many years ago.One of the most fundamental teachings in any subject is to practice.eventhough I have never been haiti I have many haitian friends and interact with a few trinis and others here and there,so my brother I hope you see where am coming from.

I have neva voted in jamaica,spend 7 yrs in irish republic and 9 in the USA,Catholic by religion and yes I love the girls too am dying to talk back to huntress but she still have that typical jamaican malais.bwouy life can be a bitch sometimes.Anyway to all please give me feedbacks on my comments eventhough I am lazie to type.

lazie? a you dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If it is Lazie - even now I do not believe it! This would be 'real' double personality...fi real!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Were you the reason this web site as lost all the female posters? This way I wont have to smear the JLP & PNP Spinner posters.

Comment

man, this forum is a powerful entity, pity we don't realize it, anyway the point of the forum is to express oneself rather than converting to the norm, who get more abuse dan Me(as in I, not the poster), Mosiah, benJ/Maudib, Lazie, TK, Jawge, Shatta, and bad to worse Balla?

there will always be backlash when an opinions are expressed, the point of the forum is not to agree but to share info...why yo think mi start cus badwud again? mi si di site did a get too soffy and wimpish and man&man figet di days when badwud write the forum like papah from di type writer...

hopeful man&man will grow back some backbone, o Princess, Tyrese, Booma, Balla, Baddaz, Dweetsweet, Scaly, and di rest adi family, where are though?

ok mi hatian friend..hehehehehe
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

no sah, I think is di adda breddah ,cyaa remember him name, di one whe dem claim se was mi alterego
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
              man, this forum is a powerful entity, pity we don't realize it, anyway the point of the forum is to express oneself rather than converting to the norm, who get more abuse dan Me(as in I, not the poster), Mosiah, benJ/Maudib, Lazie, TK, Jawge, Shatta, and bad to worse Balla?

there will always be backlash when an opinions are expressed, the point of the forum is not to agree but to share info...why yo think mi start cus badwud again? mi si di site did a get too soffy and wimpish and man&man figet di days when badwud write the forum like papah from di type writer...

hopeful man&man will grow back some backbone, o Princess, Tyrese, Booma, Balla, Baddaz, Dweetsweet, Scaly, and di rest adi family, where are though?

ok mi hatian friend..hehehehehe
              well all the women are doing well,Princess ova suh lulu team a mash up di place,an Portia may have health problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                Were you the reason this web site as lost all the female posters? This way I wont have to smear the JLP & PNP Spinner posters.
                well I mi nuh princess will come back wen qualifiers start maybe before.She is hardly on and getting mature/

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  If it is Lazie - even now I do not believe it! This would be 'real' double personality...fi real!
                  well why yu seh dat?.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    lazie? a you dat?
                    Mi dey yah a try figure it out miself.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Mi dey yah a try figure it out miself.
                      den lazie yu nuh rememba abouka.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                        ok TDowl,am not going to blaim maybe,or I should claim maybe.

Comment

well all things start from somewhere,if you guys remember it was Truetrini who disturb the chemistry.some people really have the crab in the Barrel syndrome.I aint blaiming anyone and I was wrong,so I forgive everyone but I will not forget that guy.

Comment

You mean Nyamdirt, not TrueTrini...2 diff people.

Comment

Abouka? Or Aboukir?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X