Clear All

I can't believe I understand that with one try - MDYADWL

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Funny as hell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me too..LOL
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

man, anywoman taller than 5'8 have a buddy! acreful the amazon dem a some man eater...hold on, man eater, brown greasy riding yo chess, hehe...
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

mi deh yah a deh wid laff

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              mi deh yah a deh wid laff
              Is either Harry or Macky from the Track site who invented it to counter the American...
              "ROTFLMAO"

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                aahh boy you a real lawyer fi true, I was hoping no one would remember that one but she did not make the grade but met this 5' 9" Amazon goddess, a friend of my brother at this party that i did not really want to go to in the first place. Turns out the Yankee party was lame and so after the Trini wanna be Jamaican DJ wrapped up we went to this house house where he and my brother had a 'battle' till nearly 7:00am.

I was sitting there chatting with the Amazon queen on a variety of subjects including politics, history and the role of the Jamaican Diaspora in the country's development when one of her favorites tunes came on and my girl grabbed up her crotch and put two gun finger in th air.....I have been smitten ever since then.

Walking round with this silly grin on my face.

She came by the house the next evening for a drink and a chat.....SIGH....
                Nuh bada go "GAGA" over dat girl. Memba seh wi mutual friend that yuh know from MoBay days still waiting for "UPS" to deliver a fine specimen to har doorstep. Mi can gi yuh the link up again.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

A so yu call har?

Comment

Working...
                  X