Got A Call From the Fred Thompson Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got A Call From the Fred Thompson Campaign

I recieved a call from the Fred Thompson For President campaign today, and it wasn't a recording. The caller asked for me by name.

The Wisconsin presidential primary is scheduled for March 2007. Unlike other states, Wisconsin has an "open" primary, meaning voters do not have to register as a Democratic Party member or a Republican Party member in order to vote.

The fact that I have shown up at just about every national, state, and local election since 1980 makes me a prime target for campaigns.

By law, the list of people who showed up to vote is public record.

So, here's how the phone call went:

Me: Hello?
    Phone. Hello, Bruce Walters....I'm from the Fred Thompson For President campaign.....

Me (I cut her off) SIEG HEIL, you Nazi ! (slammed the phone down.

Hello, Bruce Walters,

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    I recieved a call from the Fred Thompson For President campaign today, and it wasn't a recording. The caller asked for me by name.

The Wisconsin presidential primary is scheduled for March 2007. Unlike other states, Wisconsin has an "open" primary, meaning voters do not have to register as a Democratic Party member or a Republican Party member in order to vote.

The fact that I have shown up at just about every national, state, and local election since 1980 makes me a prime target for campaigns.

By law, the list of people who showed up to vote is public record.

So, here's how the phone call went:

Me: Hello?
    Phone. Hello, Bruce Walters....I'm from the Fred Thompson For President campaign.....

Me (I cut her off) SIEG HEIL, you Nazi ! (slammed the phone down.

Hello, Bruce Walters,
    Hahahahaha

Good for you.

Comment

Working...
    X