Another JLP below th belt hit exposed -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Maybe Karl is taking a cue from you in refusing to admit when he is wrong...or lied to prove a point.
    Really? When have I lied to prove a point? When have I been proven wrong and didn't admit it? Sometimes mi wonder why mi tek unuh serious when obviously unuh into comedy.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We had this conversation last week maybe Thursday or so and even when the odds were against you, you would not be a man and even admit you were wrong.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

We had this conversation last week maybe Thursday or so and even when the odds were against you, you would not be a man and even admit you were wrong.
        Sickko, yuh party have a slogan whey mi did like ... "Stand Firm!" Unuh somehow think that when the Poppy Show Brigade gather ... Lazie ago back whey from unuh.

You and I had the discussion ... how mi memba and you can't?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whoa Lazie stick to the topic of your mixing up facts and lying to prove points and stop muddying up the conversation.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Whoa Lazie stick to the topic of your mixing up facts and lying to prove points and stop muddying up the conversation.
            Its amazing ... Sass made a small reference to it in responding to me last week, you and I had the discussion but you cannot remember? Amazing.

Comment

And Assassin is the final word on what exactly now?
              Che Guevara.

Comment

And Assassin is the final word on what exactly now?
                Jawge, darn .. Sickko I didn’t say he has the final word. You people can throw up smokescreens to rahtid.

Comment

I cant believe that this same argument is going on here because I had heated discussions with some labourites about the same PJ quote and they were telling me how they HEARD it Mutty's program too.

Comment

Didnt you known that Lazie thinks SMutty's word is the Gospel?

If Smutty dont say it then it doesnt make sense. Pity Lazie does not know that Smutty has been going blind for more than 10 years and cant even read the news papers for himself anymore.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Didnt you known that Lazie thinks SMutty's word is the Gospel?

If Smutty dont say it then it doesnt make sense. Pity Lazie does not know that Smutty has been going blind for more than 10 years and cant even read the news papers for himself anymore.
                      I told you before, Mutty is the IJJ, yuh need fi stop hating and see if you can learn from the best. Fi a man whey going blind, him can surely see better than most of those in the media business.

Comment

Mutty is blind, and senile as hell that is what he is..gwaan grab on to any old fool that spouts bile and anger that he has not let go after 40 years and see where it will get you.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Mutty is blind, and senile as hell that is what he is..gwaan grab on to any old fool that spouts bile and anger that he has not let go after 40 years and see where it will get you.
                          Sickko, reread yuh post and you'll see who is coming across as, "old fool that spouts bile and anger!"

Yuh in no position to attack the IJJ, at this point the only journalist a yaad that MAY come close to the IJJ .... nuh exist. How many time people sue the IJJ and he is yet to lose. As mi say ... try to learn from the best.

Comment

mind how you talk bout journalism and call mutty name inna that
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh right. THE ICON OF JAMAICAN JOURNALISM cause him really tek it to anedda level.

Comment

Your target selection is extremely poor.

What Mutty forget about journalism you will never learn.

Relax yuhself.

Imagine a debate between yourself and Motty Perkins on critical issues regarding Jamaica.. you would probably make Portia look like a genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X