Another JLP below th belt hit exposed -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, right!

In all seriousness, Lazie, you are a little lax with the truth, and you need to do something about it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I did say it was his opinion, no? And I did give you my understanding of why he said that, no?

I hope I did not come across as being definitive!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I did say it was his opinion, no? And I did give you my understanding of why he said that, no?

I hope I did not come across as being definitive!
        Ok Danny Buck.. steady...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          What U wan to know?I have copies of both the Jakan and US constit. at home.

Actually, its the Basic facts and questions book on the Jakan constit.
          Nuh waste yuh time. KArl refuse fi admit when he is wrong. He went on the IJJ's program, accusing the man of reading the constitution when what was being read was the conditions of the state of emergency. Yet Mutt all over the place claiming what PJ said or didn't say based on Karl's word.

Talk bout one fool leading many.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hmmm, not sure I like how that sounds.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, right!

In all seriousness, Lazie, you are a little lax with the truth, and you need to do something about it.
              Really? Because I refuse to join you on the Poppy Show Brigade I'm a little lax with the truth? As mi say ... run along with yuh emotional self.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hmmm, not sure I like how that sounds.
                Yuh not sure..

Hmmm...

Comment

Oh, so you are going to just do. Maybe I should make a couple phonecalls.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Ok Danny Buck.. steady...
                    hehehe .. now this sounds much better than Mutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      hehehe .. now this sounds much better than Mutt.
                      A LIE DEM LIE !! A LIE DEM LIE !!

Heh, heh. Mi swear mi seh Mosiah in a Kariba wha day...

WHOEEE !!
                      Last edited by Muadib; September 12, 2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

THANK YOU!!! and i gave my opinion and point of view as well ... based on the same statement...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh, so you are going to just do. Maybe I should make a couple phonecalls.
                          And thus starts the LIE...

Comment

So how have you responded to Mosiah's post, or wasn't that the objective?

Same way you and Lazie jumped on the "Law is not a shackle" quote and ran with it when that was just a part of a longer statement.
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Maybe Karl is taking a cue from you in refusing to admit when he is wrong...or lied to prove a point.
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Wait ... all of a sudden unuh all see the need fi defend the quotes of PJ? Who cares if its a part of a longer statement? He did say the law is not a shackle ... obviously not fi dem. Man tief a patty cause him hungry him get 5 years in prison. Gov't get caught tiefing tax payers money and unuh still wanted to give them 5 more years in power. Talk bout creatures of the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X