No announcement yet.

Another JLP below th belt hit exposed -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's your point? Mutty and clan have succeeded to make it truth, just by repeating it often enuff. So, what?

And, my habit of repeatedly calling you a liar does not mean that you aren't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He said he would prefer to not live in Jamaica under a JLP govt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I've said it time and again. We need to change our motto to one fool lead many. Stop form the fool and tune in tuh Mutty. Karl hear what him waan hear.
        Mutty after denying the Constitution was read...and, I said - sarcastically - "Oh I thought you said, it was the Constitution"...changed his tune and said - Excerpts from The Constittuion was being read to him".

I wonder who was lying - Mutty by his attempts to deny "the Constitution" was what was referenced and read on the air...and, he repeated the "exact words" before giving his infamous laugh and grunt. ...or, myself --- who said to him "you were reading earlier from the Constitution..."?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ok...well then i stand by what i said earlier and for the same reasons.

if he excercises his preference what does that mean?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            karl....can post exactly what pj said? i don't recall anyone saying he would leave jamaica...what i recall is that he said he does does not want to live in jamaica under a jlp government or words to that effect.

Can you post the verbatim quote as best you can?
            I trust you without reservations - Call NNN and report your findings?
            I will take myself out of the equation from here on.
            Thanks!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mosiah posted it....and i stand by my original statements.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Come on, now. I don't see that statement as anything more than a call for Jamaicans to vote for the PNP. He is saying that life will be better under the PNP, his opinion, of course.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  He said he would prefer to not live in Jamaica under a JLP govt.
                  It woulda be more acceptable if he left off the last 6 words.

Comment

Are you planning something?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So what's your point? Mutty and clan have succeeded to make it truth, just by repeating it often enuff. So, what?

And, my habit of repeatedly calling you a liar does not mean that you aren't!
                      If you think that Mutty started this, you aren't as bright as I thought you were. Again, its Karl, him call 18 years of decline ... progress.

"my habit of repeatedly calling you a liar does not mean that you aren't"

You somehow tek yuhself too serious. There is a bigger chance of you being referred to as Mutt or CEO of the PoppyShow Brigade than for me to be referred to as a lair. Suh run along with yuh emotional self.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Are you planning something?
                        Confusing me for a comrade.. forever 'planning'

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Mutty after denying the Constitution was read...and, I said - sarcastically - "Oh I thought you said, it was the Constitution"...changed his tune and said - Excerpts from The Constittuion was being read to him".

I wonder who was lying - Mutty by his attempts to deny "the Constitution" was what was referenced and read on the air...and, he repeated the "exact words" before giving his infamous laugh and grunt. ...or, myself --- who said to him "you were reading earlier from the Constitution..."?
                          What dah ...? Apparently only you one picked up that sarcasm. I've done this already. Just thank God it was time for the news because yuh jumped off the deep end and couldn't swim.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

What U wan to know?I have copies of both the Jakan and US constit. at home.

Actually, its the Basic facts and questions book on the Jakan constit.

Comment

Come on, now. I don't see that statement as anything more than a call for Jamaicans to vote for the PNP. He is saying that life will be better under the PNP, his opinion, of course.
                              I suspect that Danai would also 'prefer' not to live in Jamaica under a JLP Govt..

heh, heh.

Comment

that is in fact one interpretation except that when we look at it life under the jlp was only good for the chosen few over the last 18 years.

if that is what it means then that itself is a baldface lie...more debt, more murders, low/no economic growth but more car more gyal and more cellphone which can be explained in terms other than real economic growth.

Comment

Working...
                                X