Another JLP below th belt hit exposed -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another JLP below th belt hit exposed -

NNN radio just played an interview with JP - The reporter asked -point blank - words to the effect - You had said you would not live in Jamaica under a JLP government...how it guh?

PJ responsed that he had never said any such thing. In fact, PJ said he had said he is retiring and would prefer to live under a PNP government for the rest of his life.

So NNN went in its archieves and replayed PJ's earlier comments that where twisted. Yes, it was as PJ said - He never said any such thing about leaving JA.

You hear man like ...who you believe in...so you believe...only to find out you were misled. Aaaaah sah!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

And we repeat the lie so often on this site - Maudib, Lazie and Willi being the main culprits - that others started to believe it.

Makes you wonder what else is being repeated here as gospel when nutten neva go suh!

I can bet it was Mutty Perkins who ran with the lie, and others blindly followed.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      NNN radio just played an interview with JP - The reporter asked -point blank - words to the effect - You had said you would not live in Jamaica under a JLP government...how it guh?

PJ responsed that he had never said any such thing. In fact, PJ said he had said he is retiring and would prefer to live under a PNP government for the rest of his life.

So NNN went in its archieves and replayed PJ's earlier comments that where twisted. Yes, it was as PJ said - He never said any such thing about leaving JA.

You hear man like ...who you believe in...so you believe...only to find out you were misled. Aaaaah sah!
      So NNN going into its 'archives' is the definitive statement on what PJ said ?

Heh,heh.

Comment

Please cite your source. Thanks in advance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          And we repeat the lie so often on this site - Maudib, Lazie and Willi being the main culprits - that others started to believe it.

Makes you wonder what else is being repeated here as gospel when nutten neva go suh!

I can bet it was Mutty Perkins who ran with the lie, and others blindly followed.

sigh
          Aaaaaah bwoy! Trus mi mi did believe hit tuh! ...weh else mi get carri wide?!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

sigh
            I see you like to cast that word around a lot.. need to start call yuh Danny Buck..

"A LIE DEM LIE, A LIE DEM LIE.."

Lie
            –noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Thou dost protest too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              So NNN going into its 'archives' is the definitive statement on what PJ said ?

Heh,heh.
              Still trying to sell the lie!
              NNN played teh section of PJ's speech referred to by the JLP and their 'klansmen and klanswomen' that covered the matter.

Comment

sigh
                Me???

Is here I hear that.

Main culprit? Come betta dan dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Karl, since you move to Shady Pines we affi double check what yuh say. Mutty's wife was reading the The Points of the State of Emergency, you went on the program and accused the man of reading the constitution and after him correct yuh and apologies, yuh come here claiming he was reading the constitution.

Sorry KArl. Cyaan tek your word on this. Lets hope the IJJ hear it and pull the dubplate.

Same way Omar brag bout "not a ounce a corruption under my watch!" and Mutty pull the dubplate.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I seem to remember several of your posts wondering why PJ said he would not remain in Jamaica under a PNP govt. You seem to be implying that he did not want to be prosecuted over some criminal act.

If I have erred, my sincere apologies. You certainly were not as strident as Lazie or Maudib with this lie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I seem to remember several of your posts wondering why PJ said he would not remain in Jamaica under a PNP govt. You seem to be implying that he did not want to be prosecuted over some criminal act.

If I have erred, my sincere apologies. You certainly were not as strident as Lazie or Maudib with this lie.
                      I've damn well said it. I suggest yuh tune in to the IJJ. If him hear the interview, he will certainly introduce the dubplate.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is not "Karl's word". But it probably won't matter. Liars rarely apologise for their lies.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          Me???

Is here I hear that.

Main culprit? Come betta dan dat.
                          When yuh associate with Dutty Labourites.. nuh complain when yuh a rockstone clap yuh..

When yuh see a man defend PJ.. just stay wide... yuh nuh need to ask no question.

The real essence is not so much IF he said it but that people believed it with no question for so long.. such is the arrogance of the man.

Comment

Oh, we know you lie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                              When yuh associate with Dutty Labourites.. nuh complain when yuh a rockstone clap yuh..

When yuh see a man defend PJ.. just stay wide... yuh nuh need to ask no question.

The real essence is not so much IF he said it but that people believed it with no question for so long.. such is the arrogance of the man.
                              LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X