No announcement yet.

Mi confused! If the 2 boxes nuh count yet,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So then Karl and Willi right now would be the best time to pitch business propositions to the Jamaican public(via radio, cable tv, newspaper editorals and and a website with lots of traffic)

Now since its so close and no one have the public mandate and they are both trying to position themselves as defenders of the poor I can "go round dem" and do my best "Super Size me" protest documentary or short stories and "tek it to the people" so dem see how easy it is to get them on their way out of poverty and who do and dont' support children.

I man stop playing with these people now as only badness dem know and respect and since a dat dem want then a dat dem ago get.

Playtime over a full time fi tek it to dem wicked!
    Now is the time as dem weak and in a flux so might as well take advantage

I am sure any self respecting politician would appreciate that

respect

Comment

Jamaica can't afford another elections right now...you know the resources that are eaten up for that? The stress and strain? At best, go with a coalition (if seats are changed) and then go for election next year. Also, there could be crossing of floor.

Comment

But Lazie...if there is a swing of six seats to the PNP, Bruce wont have an option to call any elections...he wont be PM simple.

So as to make sure you don't mis understand my post, I am not saying I am hoping for that to happen. I am tired of the election campaign process and hope we don't have to go back through this any time sooner than five years.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

No Shatta, they can call a re election in just that one constituency. Not the entire 60.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            But Lazie...if there is a swing of six seats to the PNP, Bruce wont have an option to call any elections...he wont be PM simple.

So as to make sure you don't mis understand my post, I am not saying I am hoping for that to happen. I am tired of the election campaign process and hope we don't have to go back through this any time sooner than five years.
            Not misunderstanding your post and as I stated, I'm speculating. As of yesterday, Bruce is the PM. A swing of 6 seats means he is automatically no longer PM? Isn't our PM appointed by the GG? And remember, we don't have fixed election dates so why wouldn't Bruce have the power to call an election if there is a seat swing?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Which 3

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Speculating here. A PM is now in office. There are about 3 seats that may swing back to the PNP after the mag. recount. There are about 3 JLP MPs that the PNP are claiming to be 'farinas'. All I'm saying is that as PM, Bruce has the option to call elections again.
              Whicj three JLP MPS are 'farinas?'
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Whicj three JLP MPS are 'farinas?'
                Dem file court papers against Vaz and Robinson. They intend to file papers against Mair.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Karl,

Lazie is correct. I did hear the news report that Walker did make that statement and I too was puzzled at first. I think it was his voice too, not just a recap by a reporter.

Then I reconciled it in my mind that the election workers/police votes may be less than the 34 seat margin of victory. If he knows that info, then he may be excused...otherwise its a crazy statement.
                  That is what I accepted. ...and, that is why the statement he attributed to the DOE...statement made by the DOE is a "nonsense statement/funny story.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Vaz got it at the time of his birth via his mother, he is safe.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X