Funny ... once the shoe deh pon the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny ... once the shoe deh pon the

other foot, all of a sudden people remember there is something callled a Jamaican Constitution. This morning Ronnie Thwaites making reference to the document about funds being spent with Parliamentary approval and other quotes making reference to the Appropriations Committee etc.

Personally I was shocked, because as Mutt and Jeff love to claim, mi live a Jersey ... but how mi live a Jersey and know that Shaw has always been making noise about this? Luckily, Dennis Chung stopped him and made him aware that Shaw was always saying it. Of course ... him wasn't aware. Whey Mutt deh? Wha mi tell yuh bout living at ground zero and nuh know what a gwaan?

Ronnie is a darn hypocrite. When the Opposition told PJ that the Petrocaribe funds should be spent with Parliamentary approval, what was PJ's response? What was Ronnie's reaction?

This talk of unity between both sides is not going to happen. Heard the Deacon talking to Maxwell (Willi's boss##) and MAxwell indicated they should work together ... Ronnie's reponse was a chuckle ... "easier said than done!"

Dennis Chung made reference to the JLP's manifesto in which they wanted to give the Opposition more say ... Ronnie sighed then said, something about gridlock. Mi nuh surprised, as a man once said, "We always think, that it is best for us to form the administration ...."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

never heard it but not surprised form the man who is a fraction of what he used to be 2/8 to be exact.

after his spiel election night i thought that an offer of the speaker of the house would draw him out to show how disingenuous he was being about unity...her it is a week later and he seems to have done it all by himself....all those utterances are not made thinking about jamaica...it's about getting back power.

as karl seh the nex election campaign start already!!! and karl is either naive, a fool or naive fool to think that "campaigning already" (beofre the new government is even sworn in) is going to in the best interest of jamaica given the history of politics in jamaica!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie, stop worrying about unity. Yuh trying to use it as an excuse should the JLP fail. The PNP did not get unity from the JLP over the last 18 years, and they ran without it. Try and do the same!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What's the issue about the speaker of the house? I thought we had hashed that one out arready.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Lazie, stop worrying about unity. Yuh trying to use it as an excuse should the JLP fail. The PNP did not get unity from the JLP over the last 18 years, and they ran without it. Try and do the same!
          Damn ... where you interpret worry in that post? If the JLP fail, I won't be afraid to point it out. After ... Lazie keep it real. The fact is all the pundits talking about unity, Bruce victory speech sounded as if he was leaning in that direction ... all mi a say ... waste of time get on with the job.

Yuh nuh affi explain that to me. Remember, I'm well aware that since 1972 the best our economy did was when the PNP was in self imposed exile.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i was going back to come forward....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You do not have any trepidations about possible gridlock?

btw - if and when you are cut do you, do you bleed? ...mmmm? ...can you be cut?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so now yuh athreaten di man? NNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X