RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeee General Elections: Final Count and Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeee General Elections: Final Count and Results!

I remember there was a time when the final results were given (carried in in the one daily newspaper - The Daily Gleaner). All results and valid number of votes gained was there for all to see.

I seem to remember when Daily News came on the scene it also used to do that????

Wah appen? 'Ow come wi nuh si hit post yah-suh? No final tally carried in any of the daily newspapers?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Final count? Just heard on the news that dem just find 2 more ballot boxes in SE St. Mary. Anyway this guh, somebody gonna cry foul.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Final count? Just heard on the news that dem just find 2 more ballot boxes in SE St. Mary. Anyway this guh, somebody gonna cry foul.
      I am with you on: How do you find boxes, when they must have been all accounted for during original count and again at the re-count?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

true true...this is almost as ridiculous as shaq filing for divorce because his wife is hiding her assets! initially i thought that she had butt reduction surgery or was prone to wearing big clothes......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yo sure a dis election ballot box dem find?....LOL

Jamaica land we love...hehehe
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

[quote=Gamma;46033]true true...this is almost as ridiculous as shaq filing for divorce because his wife is hiding her assets! initially i thought that she had butt reduction surgery or was prone to wearing big clothes......[/quote]

Comment

Big and serious so how does this affect the money from the government to the JFF?

Comment

true true them betta bury back mi great grandfather treasure and wait for me to come fi pick it up.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X