who will be Finance Minister....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will be Finance Minister....

it's long rumored that audley shaw may be the Finance Minister,but it is now rumored that it may be Delroy Chuck ,and it's also rumored that Trevor MCmilan(security) may get a senior post.However history have shown us that the JLP always have the best FMin.Also,will this continue where the Finance Min goes on to become Prime Minister down the road(yrs to come?)it may very well become a tradition.
    Last edited by Pepsi; September 10, 2007, 09:32 AM.

What history yu talking about. what criteria yu use to compare them?

Comment

This post can be disregarded. Delroy Chuck as finance minister?!!? Ah wonder if yuh mixing him up with Dennis Chung?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...and, which history of Min of Finance becoming PM at sometime down the road?

Bustamante, NW Manley, Sangster, Shearer, Michael Manley, Seaga, PJ Patterson, Portia Simpson-Miller?
        How many where Finance Minister? Suh how a history?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Exactly...and if they are not corrected it gets repeated often enough and people start to believe it...

Comment

NW Manley was never Prime Minister

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He was.. Premier.

Comment

i repeat...he was never Prime Minister.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  What history yu talking about. what criteria yu use to compare them?
                  Jamaican History.

The Economic Development of Jamaica over its history has shown upsurges under JLP Minister of Finance and substantial decline and stagnation under PNP Ministers of Finance especially since 1972... it boils down to poor policy and youthful and other types of exhuberance..

Anyone that argues otherwise is merely a subscriber to the same esoterics and attempts at profundity that has decimated our economy while our neighbours and the world moves forward.. we are the 'Failed African State' of the Region.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    NW Manley was never Prime Minister
                    Yuh rite - Premier!

...and, Busta was Chief Minister and later Prime Minister.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just for your information son, not a contradiction...my - what is happening to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        Just for your information son, not a contradiction...my - what is happening to you?
                        make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          i repeat...he was never Prime Minister.
                          true gamma he was not,make sense.

Comment

Welcome back....read the posts below.

Comment

What the r$ss is wrong wih you??? What doesn't make sense????? He said NWM was never PM and I said he was Premier. Did I r$ss disagree with him???? Making sense to you is like pulling teeth.

Comment

Working...
                              X