Cyaan tan yahso!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyaan tan yahso!

or is it, row fisherman row, keep on rowing ...

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Dat face look familiar. But why him rowing (not even an engine boat) and why him not flying?
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I guess dem showing that he will take any route to leave.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, how yuh feel sey Seaga's pension might decrease?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Lazie, how yuh feel sey Seaga's pension might decrease?
          How mi muss feel! I'm fully in agreement with cutting it.

Comment

Funny thing I have never heard Seaga complian about the pension package nor have the Observer ever drawn him with a big bag but I am sure Lazie wil tell us there is a big difference as it was PJ who was in power and changed the rule.

Nor have I ever heard Seaga made any fuss about being called Most Honourable...lets see Bruce reject it tomorrow nuh?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

easy for you to say, you not in a position or will ever be in one to do one 5hit about it. It is like me telling Halle Bery she cant wear that black teddy to bed...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

suh thw cupboard is bare huh? man oh man oh man!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Funny thing I have never heard Seaga complian about the pension package nor have the Observer ever drawn him with a big bag but I am sure Lazie wil tell us there is a big difference as it was PJ who was in power and changed the rule.

Nor have I ever heard Seaga made any fuss about being called Most Honourable...lets see Bruce reject it tomorrow nuh?
                  Bruce rejected the ON.

That ON thing is a disgrace.

Mo and I said it long ago. Many teachers and civil servants and school board members deserve it more!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X