No announcement yet.

15- Billion deficit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you ever heard of SCARCE resources? I notice you speak nothing of economic growth.

As Bruce Golding say yesterday good workers need not to fear anything but the political ones and the none performing ones and they won't be replaced by green either. That a good talk.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      it simply show how Omar and the PNP government have been operating, robbing Peter fi pay Paul.

How can any good financial manager defend a 15 billion dollar deficit and worst t he budget was just read 4 months ago.

Again you fail to see the main point and defend incompetence.
      In our situation - YOU MUST ROB PETER fi PAY PAUL...while working to catch-up with introduction of/creating goods and services that will out strip (surpass in earnings) what is needed to satisfy immediate needs of the people. People do nto suddenly stop looking towards 'better'...better must be continued be delivered.

It was a fairy story that the JLP sold of being able to 'change course'. Some voters bought it!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
        Willi we need to let the Chinese only "assist" in building the railway for now along with LOANS and areas of expertise and education that can benefit us.
        IN other words help to teach our next generation of teachers.

A few factories here and there that produce our own shoes, textiles and clothing manufaturing would greatly help.

We also need to step up in shipping and logistics, help in manufacturing plants that are going to manufacture products that will in turn help to build jamaica.

We need to do to them what they did to the US and others in letting them help to build up the country and not just come in and take

As you said we must be careful not to sell our legacy and the way we can do that is making sure that our voices are heard

respect
        Dat nuh lickle bit!
        ...and, there are other areas they can help!
        As you said, the key is our keeping control...or at least majority control!
        How do we go about that?!
        ...trus mi hit caaan be dun!
        Last edited by Karl; September 10, 2007, 11:41 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

READ...then COMPREHEND....then WRITE....then ERASE ...then THINK and then WRITE sup'm sensible.....please read my post again, i wrote "here" not "hear" and "here" is where i am and where am i? and what is the currency HERE?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            READ...then COMPREHEND....then WRITE....then ERASE ...then THINK and then WRITE sup'm sensible.....please read my post again, i wrote "here" not "hear" and "here" is where i am and where am i? and what is the currency HERE?!!
            Thought "here" referred to Jamaica!
            I do refer to Jamaica as home and use "here" instead of "there".
            Sorry boss!
            ...haven a clue what obtains in your faar-in country.
            Accept my apology...please?

Comment

hmmmm...thinking about it.....cho man yuh done know...

anyway here is where i am....i don't know how it can be otherwise...home...now that may be a different thing. btw the official currency HERE is USD.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you ever heard of SCARCE resources?
                Scarce resources?
                What about them?

I notice you speak nothing of economic growth.
                What do you want me to say about economic growth in the context of what I addressed?

As Bruce Golding say yesterday good workers need not to fear anything but the political ones and the none performing ones and they won't be replaced by green either. That a good talk.
                mout mek fi talk henny ting!
                Bruce promises growth in employment numbers even as his party pushed
                ...no borrowing! ...no new taxes!
                = Does not compute in the context of the immediate relief being sought by many.

Comment

hahaha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him did seh no borrowing?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Scarce resources?
                      What about them?

What do you want me to say about economic growth in the context of what I addressed?

mout mek fi talk henny ting!
                      Bruce promises growth in employment numbers even as his party pushed
                      ...no borrowing! ...no new taxes!
                      = Does not compute in the context of the immediate relief being sought by many.
                      Yuh dash wheh di Pom-Poms ?

Heh, heh.. FORWARD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        him did seh no borrowing?
                        Which im?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Which im?
                          Thats the problem wid spinning. After a while yuh lose ground.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                          X