No announcement yet.

Is like some man figget awreddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl nuh realise that you have tief, tiefer and tiefest and as you say this a di tiefest.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The entire Trafigura matter is terrible...but, not more so than the receipt of similar funds from local bodies doing business with the government.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how some believe that taking money from persons and or entities in business dealing with the government by political parties, in those persons minds have the thinking that local money will not taint...but, foreign money does?

It does not make sense to me. Local or foreign...foreign or local if it is considered pay-off then that's it! What is the difference? US dollars or whatever...which can be converted to Jamaica dollars or Jamaica dollars which can be converted into US dollars - what is the difference?

If it is wrong...disgraceful...corruption...matters not the source and or the type of currency - same difference!

PNP from Trafigura...JLP from local sources = same difference!

I know U know better than this, so i will just stop here.
      Running and yuh running and yuh running away, but yuh cant run away from yourself!

Comment

No problem with that Willi. We all get carried up in the election hype - par for the course. I was never a political hound...in any way. I want what's best for Jamaica..like most of us here, although we may differ in strategy.
        This election, I followed very closely, by victim of circumstance but also knew good people directly involved on both sides of the political coin. I was on the ground, I was there, I KNEW what happened, I saw what happened, my cousin was murderously shot down in Mandeville - an innocent bystander, a young girl with a future - for no rason whatever. I was almost murdered, along with others - for no reason whatever!!! I saw where there could have been a bloodbath, if there were not some cool heads on both sides. This type of politics must be wiped from the face of Jamaica!!! Who has the guts to stand up? Who can call back their salivating hounds? When will there be free and fair elections in Jamaica??? I saw the OAS people on the ground, I spoke to them, they KNEW what was happening, police, soldiers.....sometimes I think it's hopeless...

Comment

Oh Lawd,

Exile, I am sorry to hear about what nearly happened to you and even more sorry to hear about what happened to your cousin. Words cant express how angry (and sad) I felt on hearing that.

Why why why, must our nice nice Jakan people be eliminated by our not so nice ones? This pall of shame is on all of us. We need to be purged fi true.

Comment

Working...
          X