Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have come to the conclusion that

Jamaica is PNP country.

There is no other country in the Region (maybe Haiti) that would have tolerated the 18 year record of the PNP so there is clearly an affinity outside the realm of the rational.

It is manifestly clear that the PNP is the weakest link is in the future of Jamaica and worse realize it is a link that is frequently relied upon to 'hold us up'.

Don't ask me why.. must be a mental slavery 'black thing'.

So.. given the above realities some well thinking intelligent Jamaicans who have Jamaica first must take one for the team and infiltrate the PNP party and transform it from within.

No point the JLP building a foundation, only to have the PNP come in to tear it down again.

No Jamaica is not a PNP Country,and only Cuba have ever tolorated a leader for more than 18 yrs,the longest ruler in Haiti was papa doc,he did 14 and Baby doc did not did long he fled to france.For the pNP to tear down the JLP,if the JLP go back to there usually track performance the poeple especially with the closeness of the last election will look at issues,the pnp were in power long but there records is not very good.

Comment

Working...
    X