EOJ and Danville failed us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOJ and Danville failed us

I cant understand the claims of great election when hundreds if not thousands were denied the right to vote by a system that failed them.

There were cases when names ended up in a different parish all together if at all, there was a policeman on TV whose name was in South St Andrew when he did not live there at all.

Sending the wrong voters list to a constituency is not a mistake it is down right inept and Third Worldish and not acceptable.

Danville failed and he along with Portia needs to step down and move on.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

And the mess-up in Dalley's constituency was reported long before the voting really began so for some people to act like Dalley is upset just because he lost...sigh.

Numerous "things" took place, but I am not sure how different these were from other elections.

But Danville overstepped his bounds in some comments he made.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

first public call on here for portia to step down. karl? jawge?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

People like Lazie behave as if Danville Walker was the be all of the electoral process, he was Director of Elections and nothing more, nothing less.

He has absolutely no authority to speak about the eligibility of the candidates and if he had done his job properly, those with US passport could not have been nominated.

Dabdoub's writ actually has Vaz's US passport number in it so this is no joke thing.

Only a judge can decide whether some one is eligible or not so Walker needs to chill.

BTW he was a PJ appointee so dont be surprised if he steps down soon.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Well at least i am been consistent, i did say here that any party lost the leader needs to go.

I still stand by that.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

hmmm a current passport? what if is an expired one or if vaz ... has since replaced it as being lost....nuff nuff credibility on the line here!!!! nuff nuff!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm curious to know if it affected supporters of both party or just those of a particular party?
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

True but given that up to a few months back Dabdoub was a very good family friend of the Vazs and even in the debates between the candidates Vaz kept calling him Uncle Abe.

So Dabdoub would have some info and I am sure he also did some work as well, after all he is a lawyer, right gamma.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Vaz is safe

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  People like Lazie behave as if Danville Walker was the be all of the electoral process, he was Director of Elections and nothing more, nothing less.

He has absolutely no authority to speak about the eligibility of the candidates and if he had done his job properly, those with US passport could not have been nominated.

Dabdoub's writ actually has Vaz's US passport number in it so this is no joke thing.

Only a judge can decide whether some one is eligible or not so Walker needs to chill.

BTW he was a PJ appointee so dont be surprised if he steps down soon.
                  I have it from a good source that he got his US passport via his mother as a child and that he never took an oath.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Across the board really but there was this one constituency North Clarendon that was badly affected where an entire Division that has a lot of PNP did not vote as the wrong voters list was sent there.

The elections should have been suspended in that area.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

i hope he has done his homework....the nearer in blood the more bloody!

well, let's see what "honest abe" gets up to!

Comment

so PJ bwoy sabatage di election..what a ting..hehe
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yu see it to...
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

yes, but as klansman Mosiah stated, this is nothing new and PNP are no saints... but seriously you know as well as I that it had no major effect on the outcome...it was mainly due the AJ Nicholson effect..

Comment

Mosiah a gangsta???

How him a gwaan so innocent...
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X