Foreign look at our elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign look at our elections

Both of the photos used here were taken by me Monday night..the top one is Clive Mullings who won the West Central St James seat while the other one is of an election worker taking in boxes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6980165.stm
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I was also interviewed by a French TV station late Monday night who led the second part of their news cast with the jamaican election results
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh provide political analysis now?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

No boss just simple results and observation...see I have always laughed at how a lot of people here on this forum, especially those who opposed my views, viewed me as a journalist.

There is this one poster who has gone as far as to call me all sorts of names but I have never even tried to go out of my way to try and prove anything to any of you just gwaan do my work and the result will show for themselves.

Between elections and hurricane Dean, I must have made at least US$3000 just from the overseas work alone.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X