No announcement yet.

Lazie my point was really simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you agree, what about taking the next step as a patriotic Jamaican who wants the very best for the country.

See this is my problem with your foreign based Jamaicans ..so so chat and no backative..you want to vote and decide who runs the country but unnu would never live here.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Respects man.

Eat a cheesesteak for me! You not going to Beantown?

Comment

Yuhseeit! Vote mi footback!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          So if you agree, what about taking the next step as a patriotic Jamaican who wants the very best for the country.

See this is my problem with your foreign based Jamaicans ..so so chat and no backative..you want to vote and decide who runs the country but unnu would never live here.
          " but unnu would never live here" See yuh love jumping to conclusions.

If we all rush come, how unuh get remittances? Audley Shaw say we need to produce our way out and not rely on remittances yet Economic Theorists like Ralston Hyman mock him over the statement.

Refer to the Maslow Hierachy of Needs. Maybe then you'll stop and think.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not sure about bean Town my brother here has to work through the weekend so I might have to reschedule that trip to Christmas...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Baryshnikov can't pirouette like you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Yuhseeit! Vote mi footback!
                Mi know some a unuh see us as less Jamaicans but when disasters happen, how many times those "lesser" Jamaicans step up!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bwoy yuh really out fi screw di labourites one way or another eh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ha ha ha....BTW your colleague who is on vacation here from BVI called me and gave me a piece of her mind Tuesday....or was it me who called but she had a party on Tuesday for all her celebrating friends.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

i have not overlooked the word association!!!!

party yes!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Step up? Fi unnu tings get lef pon di wharf fi months, so is not it come to wi rescue!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

woooooooeeeeeeeeeeee. MI tell yu a dat a you solution and you hate mi fi dat. Your sister in law is a good woman. She see that the politics thing a get to you too much, you fi relax and unwind now and just hug up the labourite lady.

You see how John Kerry get a republican thing, and James Carvel get a Repbulican thing and things nice fi them.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Under all the green and Orange clothes is the same thing...If I did not leave Tuesday there was this Labourite lady who wanted to come spend some time...so you gwaan.

Who seh dem nah upgrade themselves with a Comrade??
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

slowly slowly...acorns to oaks.......

Comment

up or down, just as long as you make the grade
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X