The JLP's first big test comes Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JLP's first big test comes Monday

when schools across the island opened and I can tell you this it will be chaos because of the promise of free school fees.

I was talking to a friend who is a teacher at a high school in Hanover, he says of the 2000 students on roll, only 300 had paid their fees and most of the parents are now demanding re-imbursement after the JLP win.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    when schools across the island opened and I can tell you this it will be chaos because of the promise of free school fees.

I was talking to a friend who is a teacher at a high school in Hanover, he says of the 2000 students on roll, only 300 had paid their fees and most of the parents are now demanding re-imbursement after the JLP win.
    Dem say there will be an announcement tomorrow. Of course there is going to be confusion.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bangarang?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Confusion? There is always confusion on the first day of school, this will be more than confusion, it will be chaos
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Or the long promised bangarang.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Confusion? There is always confusion on the first day of school, this will be more than confusion, it will be chaos
            Okay then .... chaos. I guess you'll sleep good tonight.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X