• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portia was MIA during Trafigura.

"Go ask the PnP".

Comment

Actually he does. Let me ask you this:
      Prior to the renaming of secondary schools to high schools, what percentage of the populace had the opportunity of attending traditional high schools?

Comment

willi...portia don't even live up the standard that jawge himself set......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Willi I'm seriously embarrased
          for you. Who is this imposter? This is not Willi.

Comment

you are a sample. i have no idea what percentage of the populace got to attend high school.

so...now i rename you "p diddy" ~ABRACADABRA~ you now have millions in the bank right?!! NOT!!

what's in a name jawge?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me same one.

Portia let us all down badly.

I know you want the image that you have in your mind, but that person does not exist. If she did, I would be with you. You deserve better Jawge, pity you dont seem to know that.

BTW, did you know that Portia and Bruce born in the same area? Bruce parents were both teachers and Portia did not have that advantage, but dem come from the same bush.

Comment

rephrase that last clause if you can please willi....

Comment

Same rural area, awright sah! LoL

Comment

Tilla I just watch Part 1 and Part 3 - Lord have mercy. Why did Portia bother to debate? Why not just acuse Bruce of something and refuse to debate!
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

tell jawge....yuh remember the psoj no show by portia?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        i had seen enough karl.....
                        Boss: I hear you!
                        ...but, even now I am asking take a little longer look. Keep observing her.
                        Peace out!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sure the PSOJ was anti Portia so she skipped out on them. She should have done the same thing again!
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

but nuh jawge seh a leader must not cower in the face of adversity? i think that would qualify as adversity..yuh nuh thinks suh?

Comment

bo%&^bopuz*&&^cl&Th..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi affi archive dis mu'fu&*&ka,,,...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karl se Peace out....LMMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                                Actually he does. Let me ask you this:
                                Prior to the renaming of secondary schools to high schools, what percentage of the populace had the opportunity of attending traditional high schools?
                                Anybody who did pass Common Entrance (full or half scholarship) could attend a traditional high school. Me know people who never pass full or half and them parents pay fi them. Apart from those tradiitonal high schools there were Comprehensive &Technical high schools, in addition to those that were called Secondary or Junior Secondary. From the Jnr. Sec. students took the Grade 9 Achievement test & transferred to traditional high schools entering in Form 3.

(Edwin Allen did a lot in the education area).

Bottom line: In the long run it nuh even matter if you attend traditional or non-traditional high school - is what yuh do wid the education that yuh get!

Me know nuff bright people in all sorts of positions, who went to Technical, Comprehensive and non-traditional high school.
                                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                                X