Local radio station from jamaica with static:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local radio station from jamaica with static:

just said that based on the polling stations,they are signs of a JLP Victory!.

what do the ones WITHOUT static say?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      what do the ones WITHOUT static say?
      no time for BS now.

Comment

Note:Nationwide Digital AM (RjR Frequencies) can be heard in the SouthEast-South USA until september 14 when WOR get there IBOC License.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
          Note:Nationwide Digital AM (RjR Frequencies) can be heard in the SouthEast-South USA until september 14 when WOR get there IBOC License.
          usually comes up early in the morning and at Nights,if the station can operate at 720.3 this would be great for url reception.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
            usually comes up early in the morning and at Nights,if the station can operate at 720.3 this would be great for url reception.
            also the receiver that I have is somewhat outdated,heard from sources example, Glenn Hauser USA DX'er that NNN is Loud .However we do not know if it's HD or DRM band.

Comment

I am listening to NNN now on iTunes (I am using a Mac).

I also can listen to Power106 and linkz96fm.

Comment

well my computer settings are mess up,do not go to site that uses activex.Besides it's a old dry weather computer(mi can only read pon it)do you know what Band(High Definition or Digital Radio Mundial)NNN operates on?.

Comment

nothing really makes and sense until they start counting the ballot boxes.....no need to get worked up from now! soon there will be a result and after all the months of speculating people will just have to accept the results!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So true!

It will be what it will be.

Comment

I am getting Power 106 FM which at least at this time says it will be continuous broadcast.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes, they are giving early results.

Comment

Working...
                        X