Political Note:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Note:

From analysis,reading the RJR article and others the JLP have gained,and this was before Hurricane dean.Everyday after the jlp gains,Knew for a fact with reports of selected news agencies RJR,JamaicaHerald,and individuals who seems to be less bias,Jamaica Labor Party will come to power within seventy two hours.They have a good manifesto for sports and we would love for them to maintain the current Techical Director Bora Mulitinovic as a good gesture.The Program is in good Hand(s) and the fruit will bare later.So for all my Laborite friends push for a pro mulitinovic and 2010 can be a reality.This is not the opinion of RBSC , but for a better fotball jamaica.

I am not convinced that the JLP will be better for sports but if they can grow the economy then you will find more companies willing to step forward to do more sponsorship.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

agree,but you neva know what bruce pyche is after he win's the election.The status quo or some may remain such as neccesssary funds to keep Bora.Burrell's urge for corporate support and our overseas players input is enough to carry us over.This venture will need much more especially if we mist out on the third spot in the 4th phrase,the fifth phrase will cost alot of time and money for RBZ.Any how one game&Phrase at a time.Durban summit is where my mind is focus on.

Comment

my mind is not even on Africa but the overall developement of our program. Get back our rating up to the 30s, provide better oppurtunity for the youth teams and train coaches.

We have an uphill task to make it back to Africa, Bora or no Bora, Burrell or no Burrell. Currently our team is behind in its preparation. Bruce more than likely will keep Bora as he doesn't need the backlash
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We have an uphill task to make it back to Africa, Bora or no Bora, Burrell or no Burrell. Currently our team is behind in its preparation. Bruce more than likely will keep Bora as he doesn't need the backlash[/QUOTE]

glad you realized it.Because from all indications the Groups are already selected by FIFA;To my understanding Jamaica v Netherland Antilles next june is most likely on the schedule,cause they(NTH) are neck-neck with ST.Vincent and Jack knows it.I first talk about rebuild,assemble and execute,Our preparation like what you said up a top I agree on,we are a little behind and no backlash.

Comment

Working...
          X