X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Oh! Is fi yuh candidate illegal!
    hehehe ... is she?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

is chaaaklit country mi come fram....mi grandfather would bring toe cocoa pods home, my grandmother would dry the seeds, parch them, pound them with a mortar and pestle until it was paste, leave it overnight to harded and then grate it and boil it with cinnamon stick and sweetened according to preference (condensed milk or cows milk with sugar) to mek the &%^#***@#^ best "chaaklit tea" in the whole wide world!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

weh di emoticon weh show yuh a lick yuh lip dem?

Oh well, this will have to do -

Damn I even now remember sucking the cocoa seeds.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me and mi neybah...me nah vote fi nuh laybah....ha ha ha
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

...and her breddah
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X