Gamma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma

That fish gun incident with Hugh Shearer was actually in Falmouth his home town, when he was shot in the forehead.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

my bad...why did i think rocky point? thanks for the correction...my point remains though.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

See if you can help out Lazie...last I heard he was looking for a website to download a PNP ringtone....please help a brother in need.

Comment

But this is even worst Gamma, this is where the man come from and dem shot him inna him head...Falmouth used to be a massive PNP garrison- even before the word came in to the lexicon.

Up to say 15 years ago....Falmouth was all orange, until keith Russel came in and matched fire for fire and won two elections.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazire site a rake and him want to make sure him pon the right trcak so come Tuesday morning him can go work and tell him friends dem seh him party win them fifth term..him going to say just like how him back Man United him dont back losers..ha ha ha
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X