Al mi can say is dat man ah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al mi can say is dat man ah

go suffa: When I'm in Ja I see many established INT'L companies in JA (pricewater house, Fedex et al quickly comes to mind) and ordinary Jakans with the required qualifications working there (now this is regardless of your name, who you know and where you live) I sigh. Many are duped into saying there is no progress. Many landmark progress will be eroded but history and our grandchildren will look on us as fools. We cannot blame anyone because we did it by the ballot. It's the same as in the days of Garvey; for the first time JA is on the verge of having a true leader coming from the populace but as in the days of slavery, she is publicly flogged by means of hightech. To see some go as far as to mock the discipline of statistics (wignall comes to mind) to belittle this courageous lady. Is Wignall a statitician? Bruce even compared himself as leader to Joshua; in order to belittle Nanny P. I really hope the people of Ja know hat they are doing because this Monday will be an historic moment. This is the first time JA will vote on indepence and self determination. A wrong move and you will be set back for another 50 years suffering all the way.
    Last edited by Jawge; August 30, 2007, 07:09 PM.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    go suffa: When I'm in Ja I see many established INT'L companies in JA (pricewater house, Fedex et al quickly comes to mind) and ordinary Jakans with the required qualifications working there (now this is regardless of your name, who you know and where you live) I sigh. Many are duped into saying there is no progress. Many landmark progress will be eroded but history and your grandchildren will look on us as fools. We cannot blame anyone because we did it by the ballot. It's the same as in the days of Garvey; for the first time JA is on the verge of having a true leader coming from the populace but as in the days of slavery, she is publicly flogged by means of hightech. To see some go as far as to maock the discipline of statistics (wignall comes to mind) to belittle this courageous lady. Is Wignall a statitician? Bruce even compared himself as leader to Joshua; in order to belittle Nanny P. I really hope the people of Ja know hat they are doing because this Monday will be an historic moment. This is the first time JA will vote on indepence and self determination. A wrong move and you will be set back for another 50 years suffering all the way.
    Yuh give up, boss?
    yuh cuden run pan fi mi relay TEAM.

Watch di ride!
    We are in it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl yuh fi know better,
      how mi fi give up? Suppose Garvey did give up? Suppose Nanny P did give an say mi cyaan mek it because mi nuh haff di right background? (as many in the opposition who cannot see themsleves as leaders hence they settle for the bottom of the ladder)

Comment

hehehe, Mutt and Jeff always provide good comedy.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

By the fruits you shall know
          them: read about your kind in Garvey's time.

Comment

there you go again with your silly fed-ex arguement. LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X