Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Maudib!?

Has the hurricane wiped him out?

The SoE was used to quiet him. Yuh think dem comrades easy?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi hask fi im wah day deh?
      ...has mi di seh dem, mi ope im safe
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is having some issues with C&W and his line. Survived the hurricane just fine.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is him mek dem relieve the ceo of him job?!!! but a whey di....??!!@@#$#%%!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sorry to see him go. I thought he brought a certain "freshness" to the company. And I thought they had made up some ground on Digicel with the Pressa ads.

Still, my sister moved 3 months ago and all now she can't get har phone transferred!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

et tu brute (pronounced "brew-tay")...or just plain old brute!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

maudib all right anywhere im deh.im soon come in again.

Comment

Working...
                X