• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu sound like a Lawyer.

Comment

..plus "Friggin idiot" is harsh.

Comment

it is what it is exile.....mi agree wid him.....did he not think that such a public statement involving public officials should have been accurate and honest?

mark furman muck up a good case against oj by inserting himself in it and trying to "sweeten" the case by lying and planting evidence when if he had just shut up and done his job his own cerdibility would not have caused the case to take such a blow!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

who? me?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No explanation need be given. Yes, it's a type of state of emergency round 'ere! You post in the wrong forum, it get's moved. It could have been deleted!

Yes, Exile, the moderators are here, but there is no "grouse" forum, and we won't have the existing forums taken up with complaint after complaint.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Well IF it is Lazie, it will show a serious judgement problem. Sm of his quotes:

"Bruce obviously have a head fi managing the country than these clowns".

"you need to stop trying to discredit my credibility" cho ... mi too Lazie fi dat. I got it from RJR's website.

"Strange, if all this was happening in the JLP there would be all kind of talk ... it happens in the PNP what unuh have to say".

"No Sickko, remember, I'm listening suh no spinning.! He was bickering about the JLP proposals. free education, health care, 2.5% of the budget to the constituencies, etc."

"At times I wonder if people actually listen to the JLP with an opened mind".

Source: all above on this forum.
              Exile, stand by anything I say, until I'm proven to be wrong. A poster that used to post here always say we need a Messiah ... who want dat duh a church we need smady fi lead the country.

Its not the first time Bruce mess up and it won't be the last and the same way mi nuh fraid fi knock other politicians, I'm not afraid fi Bruce tuh.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think it good for us to try to be objective...but sometimes the superlatives, adjectives are a bit overboard so it colours the statements a lot. You do sound genuinely disappointed.
                It would be good to note the words of Bob Marley:
                "Never let a politician, grant you a favour, he will always try to own you forever..."

Comment

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's election time I guess...we have to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    I think it good for us to try to be objective...but sometimes the superlatives, adjectives are a bit overboard so it colours the statements a lot. You do sound genuinely disappointed.
                    It would be good to note the words of Bob Marley:
                    "Never let a politician, grant you a favour, he will always try to own you forever..."
                    Sound disappointed? They're all politicians. Listen, one perfect man walk this earth and that is Jesus Christ ... after him ... Lazie. Irrespective, I still think Bruce and his party have the better ideas for move us forward.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ha, ha...ok.

Comment

yuh si?

Comment

Working...
                        X