Strange, I guess only certain people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange, I guess only certain people

unuh can criticize. There was no campaign problems in Central Manchester until the new candidate came in. He publicly stated dem gonna lock down Central Manchester and yet ... not a peep from none of you. Mek Bruce did say bangarang? Unuh would be beside unuhself. Suh it guh ... one side not allowed to spit in public, while the other can get away wid murdah.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He has apologized for those words. Let's move on.

Did you see or hear Peter Fakhourie last night? That was easily the worst behaviour I can remember seeing from any candidate. At the rate he was going, he must have told Lisa Hanna to s**k h*r m****a, but they wouldn't show that on tv.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      He has apologized for those words. Let's move on.

Did you see or hear Peter Fakhourie last night? That was easily the worst behaviour I can remember seeing from any candidate. At the rate he was going, he must have told Lisa Hanna to s**k h*r m****a, but they wouldn't show that on tv.
      .. and he should be knocked for such a behaviour. Pity unuh not being even handed.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, I will give him a chance to apologise before I blast him! It did bad! I hope I never want something that badly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe he took a cue from Seaga who said he would lock Jamaica down tighter than a sardine tin....
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I did not see the news cast but I have heard about it...shocking...and I am sure the lumpen proles were jumping up and down and cheering...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Maybe he took a cue from Seaga who said he would lock Jamaica down tighter than a sardine tin....
              To tell the truth, you may have a point. No ... wait. I think its more from the man that implemented a state of emergency to win the 1976 elections.

Comment

...no, sickko is right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie would rather dress in full orange and walk down St Ann's bay main road than admit that i am right, just like how he tried to pervert the EOJ statement last night.

Maybe he saw what he thought he saw and out of not so youthful exuberance made his comment.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Lazie would rather dress in full orange and walk down St Ann's bay main road than admit that i am right, just like how he tried to pervert the EOJ statement last night.

Maybe he saw what he thought he saw and out of not so youthful exuberance made his comment.
                    Sickko, unlike you, I'm not afraid to wear any colour. Suh nuh try. Futhermore regarding your EOJ statement, yuh need to correct yuhself. You are right about NOTHING. Instead of putting the blame where it belongs, you want to blame Seaga. Thats getting a bit tiresome now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      ...no, sickko is right!
                      There you go with the one fool lead many syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                      X