Suh now checks for J$10,000 & $20,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh now checks for J$10,000 & $20,000

are being distributed, drawn from the Ministry of Labour! Are these people for real? How me never get no check when I was there?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Was that my story you are quoting from? The South St James situation? That is where my family is from and all now the JLP people promised to bring some photo copies of the cheques from last week and I cant see them yet...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Was that my story you are quoting from? The South St James situation? That is where my family is from and all now the JLP people promised to bring some photo copies of the cheques from last week and I cant see them yet...
      Actually, wasn't there a press conference this morning where the checks were displayed?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where was this press conference? And how come it was not on the mid day news..you sure this press conference was not held in New Jersey?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Well, Delroy Chuck stated, "I do hope it is shown on the news tonight because Desmond did show one of the checks."

That me notice Sickko, you try to give the impression I'm mekking up stuff, but its time you see that I keep it real. Same way you talk as if I'm being biased about the PNP and the Observer, I do hope you saw the editorial that was PUBLISHED by the OBSERVER.

Comment

sickko work fi observer?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie i did answer that post about the Ob server's editorial and I read it the day it was published as well but I also asked if you realise that the JLP DOES NOT advertise in the Observer either...

Why would what Desmond McKenzie say be facts and what the PNP say must be taken with a grain of salt???
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Lazie i did answer that post about the Ob server's editorial and I read it the day it was published as well but I also asked if you realise that the JLP DOES NOT advertise in the Observer either...

Why would what Desmond McKenzie say be facts and what the PNP say must be taken with a grain of salt???
                Lets see, the man displayed the checks yet you still nuh believe? Kinda like how Bruce displayed hard evidence and unuh still nuh believe?

Again, the Observer didn't say anything about the JLP not advertising with them, suh how am I to come to the conclusion the JLP isn't advertising with them? You're the one that pointed it out .... refer yuh question to the individual that wrote the article.

Comment

Working...
                X