Lazie!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie!!!!!!!

Pick up Radio 700 jamaica.Is it JNN OR RJR!.WoW!!!!!!!!!

from a scale of 1-10 it's a 4,loose it again to an american station.

Comment

well at 10 KW the station is strong,It Beam to the mainland @ that distance.

Comment

I knew that Rasiojamaica did acquire some of JBC Frequencies,but it seems as non was a 20 KW to operate regionally.wutless!.ahh bwoy.

Comment

my computer do not let me get on to internet radio.

Comment

it seems like you have some virus or spyware.

Make sure you running windows xp service pack 2 or greater and you have a good spyware program. Spybot maybe still free.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes sass!!! exactly...

there is a spyware installed,how can I take it off and put it back?

Comment

what operating system you running?

see if you can remove it from add/remove in control panel.

Make sure you running Win XP service pack 2 or higher, you can find out by right clicking on my computer and then properties. Spywhere maybe useless if you running anything lower then you might have to wipe it and reinstall the operating system.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes it's win XP! I use to listen to Power106 via Go-jamaica .

Comment

is plain xp or xp service pack one or 2? makes a big difference as they built a lot of spyware protections in service pack two.

Comment

it's xp.my email is ncp-2010@hotmail.com or leave a message on the forum.

Comment

mi say fi check if a service pack 2 or not. right click on my computer and click on properties and tell me if ip say windows xp or if any service pack. If it anyting lower than service pack 2 go to microsoft and update it.

If it is then try downloading spybot and use it. I am going to bed any minute as my young one soon wake up,

Comment

Working...
                        X