I have been to FOUR JLP meetings since Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been to FOUR JLP meetings since Sunday

and by the third one I was begining to recognise faces- same people were in Sav on Sunday who came to Falmouth on Tuesday and were in Cambridge on Thursday and again in Sandy Bay last night.

This rent a crowd thing is serious, then again at $500 and $1000 plau food and free ride and lord knows what else free on offer to idle people, why not take it.

Seems Russell Hammond is certain of beating Roger Clarke in Central Westmoreland as he and his crew were at the three meetings outside his constituency this week.

I know a few candidate sin St James and Trelawny who dont go anywhere as they are working day and night trying to get that last vote and dont have no time for mass rallies outside their own constituency.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Oh thriving colossus we can't take what you say seriously

What with your erroneous pronouncements on the Ottey family visiting arrangements and the shoe companies’ contractual arrangements with various high schools in Jamaica and the licensing policy of the government of the eighties as regards a "Cherry Gardens" resident etc etc. It is all a little too much oh thriving one. Now you try to bore us with silly imaginations of faces recognized. Oh thriving colossus your posts are wearisome and an embarrassment to the journalistic fraternity.

Oh thriving colossus, perhaps you should become a monk and take a vow of silence so we will only think of you as mindless clod, devoid of reason, rather than you speak, oh thriving one, and confirm it to us.

Comment

Has Mrs Ottey sagging verandah being fixed yet. oh all knowing One while her daughter built a multi-million dollar masion not even 20 minutes away.

I can promise you i know much more about what is going on in high school track and field than you would so gwaan living in your utopian world that exist only in the space between your ears.

The agent trying to woo the kid from St Jago and I had lunch during the recent Trials one day so you can gwaan talk...check your sources and find out that the Puma people came down very heavily on St Jago at Champs and insisted all their athletes wear the gear given to them under the contractual arrangements.

Karl is so right about you...look down on people as if they are thrash and come on these forums hiding behind a keyboards and go on as if you are lord of all.

I am glad I am not the only one who had found you out to be the fraud that you are.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Has Mrs Ottey sagging verandah being fixed yet. oh all knowing One while her daughter built a multi-million dollar masion not even 20 minutes away.

I can promise you i know much more about what is going on in high school track and field than you would so gwaan living in your utopian world that exist only in the space between your ears.

The agent trying to woo the kid from St Jago and I had lunch during the recent Trials one day so you can gwaan talk...check your sources and find out that the Puma people came down very heavily on St Jago at Champs and insisted all their athletes wear the gear given to them under the contractual arrangements.

Karl is so right about you...look down on people as if they are thrash and come on these forums hiding behind a keyboards and go on as if you are lord of all.

I am glad I am not the only one who had found you out to be the fraud that you are.
        What does the state of that great Jamaican Mrs. Ottey's verandah have to do with your stupid allegation that she has to make an appointment to see her daughter oh thriving colossus?

What does an agent having lunch with you have to do with your stupid allegation that shoe companies are in "bidding war" to sponsor local high schools oh thriving colossus?

Could it be oh thriving one, that your imagination is fertile and it causes you to run your mouth out of turn?

Try the monk thing, oh thriving colossus, instead of the monkey thing..........

Comment

You are a very dishonest person who obviously will go to any lengths to try and prove a silly poiint. I am willing to bet you were no where near any of the rallies and have no way of disproving my points...

I recall years ago you posted some thnig claiming it was Ottey's mother and now you are trying to claim that I was lying about the JLP's rent a crowd at the rallies in western Jamaica this week.

Fact is lyad boy, on Sunday the JLP bussed people from as far as west Kingston and parts of St Andrew..the man who unfortunately lost his life was in a bus full of people from west Kingston. Maybe he had strayed a bit from campaigning in Denham Town.

Members of the press who were in my location were counting the many different shirts and Candidate names we saw. I saw people from mandeville even.

Tuesday was the same thing in Falmouth.

Wednesday the JLP had organised groups in Sam Sharpe Square to boo the PM at an Emancipation Day function....tsk tsk tsk I do need to add anything to that.

Thursday night Cambridge Square was packed with the same imports from all over St James and Westmoreland- there is one group with this very attractive young lady who came in the same group as Busha Brown and I have photos of her at all the functions.

Friday night at Sandy Bay was the same thing- imports which led to hundreds leaving before Bruce was even half way through his 45 minutes speech. They had a long way to drive to get back home despite Hanover being the smallest parish.

Fact is both political parties does this kind of thing to make it look like there is a ground swell in the respective constituency and will look good on TV.

This is also why the Mayor of Montego Bay was boxed down by a JLP supporter after he reacted angrily to Bruce's decision not to tour South St James a few weeks ago...the crowd was not big enough and the Leader was advised not to go anywhere with a few dozen people behind him.

Gwaan live inna you utopia...you are one of those who gwine have heart attack come August 27...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X