Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and you have idiots in this state that still supports

these idiots.

I applaud the efforts of the state legislators to ease the burden of us.

N.J. Senate Passes Bill To Count Property Taxes As Charity To Sidestep Federal Law
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I have no regrets leaving NJ and Long Island (where I spent bout 25 years).

Property tax up north is a rip off.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We need that in NYS. Cuomo needs to pick up the phone and have a conversation with Murphy.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I have no regrets leaving NJ and Long Island (where I spent bout 25 years).

Property tax up north is a rip off.
        Because certain states have to be taking care of the free loader states. These states need to start pushing to take care of their residents and let the others fend for themselves.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          We need that in NYS. Cuomo needs to pick up the phone and have a conversation with Murphy.
          I think NY and California were the first states to propose this approach. NJ jumped on it as soon as Fat Bastard was rolled out of office.

Comment

my property is some people's annual salary so I hope they get it passed and implemented soon.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X