Black Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Panther

Saw it last night. Rare event in that the European debut beats the US debut for a feature Hollywood movie.

In a word or 4....BEST EVER MARVEL MOVIE! Great production values, nice script, all the pretty people, lots of colour and panache. The terrain, the tech, the Presence. Finally Africa is shown up to its highest potential.

A must see for any big budget movie afficionado.

Every black millenial in town was there. LoL

Not many outlandish outfits among showgoers, as I expect to be there for the LA debut.

2 thumbs up!
    Me likey!

I guess you are aware that the "hostiles" are trying to get there fellow creatures to hate it......

I am not a big going to the movie buff...but this one i am going to support.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I've been looking forward to seeing this movie since last year. I haven't been to the movie theatre in a while but I will be spending my money in support this weekend.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

T'challa ... remember that name....

hostiles? whom do you mean? btw its a great time to be a republican

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

& T'Chaka

I am an old Marvel comic buff.
          Loved BP back in the day as it was a great concept. Luke Cage too.

Marvel had good black heroes and heroine (Storm).

Comment

original black panther fan right here.

black falcon .... was another black superhero from marvel.

marvel was very inclusive from early out. cannot say the same for DC

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

tru dat!

Comment

My wife and kids went last night and they said it is the best Marvel movie ever. It is fully booked in Atlanta for the weekend, I was just too tired last night.

Lines are long.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sold out in every theatre in JA for the coming week

Comment

Watch to get a world view of the panther and other topics, watch it for an hour or two , interesting comments fromn the African diaspora

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVHt1_SWTZg
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      tru dat!
                      Went and saw it last night. Love the GENERAL and BP's answer to 007's "Q". That little girl was good. Mi likey too (even though the wife was a little too verbose about how much "she likey" how the man-dem "chiseled".
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

LoL

Comment

I concur with them

Comment

yes I

Comment

Working...
                            X