Heard a debate on the Breakfast Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a debate on the Breakfast Club

yesterday between 2 ladies vying for the South Trelawny seat. I'll admit they were very courteous to each other. The lady representing the PNP has some good ideas .... her mistake is she representing a party that will put her plans into file 13. Pity!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The lady representing the PNP is dating a man who is a very close worker for the JLP in St James.

I know them both quite well and he gave me a joke the other day, he was campaigning with her in South Trelawny, close to his home in Manchester when a few people called her over and asked if she did not know he was a laborite...he said he sat in the back of her Pajero for the rest of the day.

But tell me what is a Labourite doing campaigning for a PNP???
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      The lady representing the PNP is dating a man who is a very close worker for the JLP in St James.

I know them both quite well and he gave me a joke the other day, he was campaigning with her in South Trelawny, close to his home in Manchester when a few people called her over and asked if she did not know he was a laborite...he said he sat in the back of her Pajero for the rest of the day.

But tell me what is a Labourite doing campaigning for a PNP???
      On a serious note - We are a country where 1 degree of separation is the norm!

As I have said before, I have JLP relatives and good friends. it could not be any other way. Wi haul re-late-ted in wan way hor ha-nedda!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        On a serious note - We are a country where 1 degree of separation is the norm!

As I have said before, I have JLP relatives and good friends. it could not be any other way. Wi haul re-late-ted in wan way hor ha-nedda!
        So your JLP relatives and good friends support people that 'Look down on darkies' ???

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          So your JLP relatives and good friends support people that 'Look down on darkies' ???
          Good one!

...but, I was making mention of those among you...too many in leadership positions and others like you, Comment and Lazie who 'look down your noses' at us.

Still no excuse for painting with that broad brush. My apologies to the good JLPites.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not Lazie, I will defend my Man United friend and say he does not look down his nose at anyone.

Lazie is just too intolerant of those who dont share his views..as for the others you mentioned....I thought I was the only idiot who saw that long time ago and I even mentioned it on the T&F board and a few others there agreed with me and since then certain people have not posted there since.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Not Lazie, I will defend my Man United friend and say he does not look down his nose at anyone.

Lazie is just too intolerant of those who dont share his views..as for the others you mentioned....I thought I was the only idiot who saw that long time ago and I even mentioned it on the T&F board and a few others there agreed with me and since then certain people have not posted there since.
              Truth is I have met Lazie and he is a nice person...but, he is also want to call the people 'idiot'...'fools'...calling their ability to make informed judgement into question.

Comment

Working...
              X