RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Jam aggo vote pon dis Jerusalem ting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Jam aggo vote pon dis Jerusalem ting?

Trump seh him aggo pull aid to all objecting votes!

What a prekeh!

China run the worlll,let's see the world bank and IMF kill it's interest scheme loans to the third world, China dying to fill that void .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

chump a isolate the USA. He will be embarrassed on this.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Abstained.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Abstained.
          Where is Michael Manley when we needed him most. Spineless cowards!!.
          Even Belize and Barbados have more backbones.

Comment

Cant too tek Trump nor NetanYAHOO, but Jam is in no position to play high fallutin at the moment.

Or past recklessness has made us weak and feckless and incapable of acting in an independent manner.

The Jerusalem move is reckless, unneccessary and indeed provocative, but it is not reasonable to ask Jam to take on additional problems at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Cant too tek Trump nor NetanYAHOO, but Jam is in no position to play high fallutin at the moment.

Or past recklessness has made us weak and feckless and incapable of acting in an independent manner.

The Jerusalem move is reckless, unneccessary and indeed provocative, but it is not reasonable to ask Jam to take on additional problems at the moment.
              Willi, personally I was disappointed that they sat on the fence on this issue.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

Agree with you Willi.

Strategic thinking must take precedence at times. Pick your fights.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Personally I am disappointed but I understand why they did it. Holness and his admin is not going to do anything they think will affect them economically so they will play the middle road on international issue.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How did canada vote?

Comment

Extremely embarrassing, he is obviously contented with the status quo(the deplorable conditions under wagging the tail).
                      I suspect he would have taken the same stance on thestraightforward South Africa Apartheid matter.
                      A leader easily compromised.

Comment

TOTALLY agree wid yuh.

Comment

They abstained like 29 other natuons. I think thats the best decisuon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Extremely embarrassing, he is obviously contented with the status quo(the deplorable conditions under wagging the tail).
                            I suspect he would have taken the same stance on thestraightforward South Africa Apartheid matter.
                            A leader easily compromised.
                            You do realize this was a non binding resolution?

Comment

I wonder why our invertebrate did not communicate that to the powers that be, to think the threats that had the whimp panicking could have been avoided with such a simple logical disclosure.

Comment

Working...
                              X