Comical!!! Fat Bastard say the JLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comical!!! Fat Bastard say the JLP

ago rape the country. Wha dah fock? Suh what him think him leaders and the merrymen been doing for the past 18 years? Trafigura says it all.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You find the 25,000 house them yet Lazie...I have given you more than 24 hours, the island is not that big
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      You find the 25,000 house them yet Lazie...I have given you more than 24 hours, the island is not that big
      Yuh tek Lazie fi Poppyshow? Shouldn't you be at the Conference center? Or yuh not into serious stuff?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You dont need me in Kingston...the Observer have enough reporters, better qualified than me to cover that....we are still waiting Lazie, this is so unlike you to be wiffling so long and cant come up with an answer or evidence.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Okay, let's make it easier fi dem.

How many unnu can find? Sistah P will build di rest fi bring it up to 25,000 and wi call it squits.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Okay, let's make it easier fi dem.

How many unnu can find? Sistah P will build di rest fi bring it up to 25,000 and wi call it squits.
            Sista P ( P for Poppyshow) need fi explain the Trafigura money.

Comment

and all now you still cant locate any of the 25,000 houses that the Great Visionary Bruce built. Were any of them in Central St Catherine that he was MP for 15 years?

Chu Lazy man me losing me patience now, it is more than 24 hours and we still waiting for you to help us out, member sey a Clown College me go and nuh have much sense so me depend pon bright people like you fi help me out.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                and all now you still cant locate any of the 25,000 houses that the Great Visionary Bruce built. Were any of them in Central St Catherine that he was MP for 15 years?

Chu Lazy man me losing me patience now, it is more than 24 hours and we still waiting for you to help us out, member sey a Clown College me go and nuh have much sense so me depend pon bright people like you fi help me out.
                Wait .. mi soon come. The PNP know dem worshippers very well.

Comment

we not talking about worshippers now we talking about solid concrete structures that were built above ground where people are supposed to see them.

Hold on deh, wonder if this 25,000 houses were a part of the day dream that Bruce has been having for a while now..he acts as if he is the Prime Minister and try to dictate to the duly and constitutionally elected PM.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

We dont have an elected PM at present.

Comment

That's true. But she is a woman and can multitask. Wi looking for Bruce houses also!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah-ha! You may be on to something, sickko! Are you sure they were "above ground"? Maybe Bruce built some subterranean structures, fit for hiding contrab...r#$%, staff meeting again?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X