Lazie me friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie me friend

Just so you dont think I am lying on the JLP, ask some one to send you or email you a copy of page 2 of the Gleaner today and look for the photo of Desmond McKenzie fast asleep on a JLP platform in Portmore last weekend.

If Desmond can fall asleep while Bruce is talking.....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Just so you dont think I am lying on the JLP, ask some one to send you or email you a copy of page 2 of the Gleaner today and look for the photo of Desmond McKenzie fast asleep on a JLP platform in Portmore last weekend.

If Desmond can fall asleep while Bruce is talking.....
    I doubt Desmond's vote is Bruce's concern at this time. All now you haven't mentioned any of the boring issues Bruce addressed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Read the Observer tomorrow...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Read the Observer tomorrow...
        Too late! Manifesto a drop today! How yuh nuh deh a di conference center?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi just see it! Not a Dunn's River Falls can run water like how Desmond a drool!

Hilarious! At least Maxine a sleep a parliament, dah boring place deh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And him is the vibesman of the party....Bruce is an ad for the sleep medication...
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X