Hi Lazie, nice to see you back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Lazie, nice to see you back on

the site. I know you were busy on the camapign trail and all. It's sad to see Brucie buckling so quickly under pressure. Why? before he had a free reign to say what he wanted (when he was conducting his own campaign) now that the real deal is on, Brucie is calling nanny P names implying she is a go - go dancer. I seriously expected better from him. If what Bricky said of Pearnel is true then it's just a disgrace. It means these guys couldn't last in the corporate arena around women here. They would be baited and destroyed. I guess it's still okay in Ja to verbally abuse women, belittle them; with no consequence or remorse.

What's wrong with NannyP's dancing? I saw Bill Clinton playing his sax and dancing on the campaign trail (to warm the crowd) and most if not all posters here loved it. Suddenly campaigning is not about entertaining. says Who? Please it's a little of that too. If Brucie can't warm the crowd, he should find other ways of doing it and stop the name calling. It's sad when I see karl posting pointers Like it or not you are dealing with people and you have to know how to charm them. Even the best of intellects want some song and dance with the issues.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    the site. I know you were busy on the camapign trail and all. It's sad to see Brucie buckling so quickly under pressure. Why? before he had a free reign to say what he wanted (when he was conducting his own campaign) now that the real deal is on, Brucie is calling nanny P names implying she is a go - go dancer. I seriously expected better from him. If what Bricky said of Pearnel is true then it's just a disgrace. It means these guys couldn't last in the corporate arena around women here. They would be baited and destroyed. I guess it's still okay in Ja to verbally abuse women, belittle them; with no consequence or remorse.

What's wrong with NannyP's dancing? I saw Bill Clinton playing his sax and dancing on the campaign trail (to warm the crowd) and most if not all posters here loved it. Suddenly campaigning is not about entertaining. says Who? Please it's a little of that too. If Brucie can't warm the crowd, he should find other ways of doing it and stop the name calling. It's sad when I see karl posting pointers Like it or not you are dealing with people and you have to know how to charm them. Even the best of intellects want some song and dance with the issues.
    Jamaica is TOO rich to be suh poor,
    TOO gifted to be suh restricted,
    TOO Annointed to be suh disappointed,
    TOO Blessed to be suh stressed.

I have a team that is commited to changing that course and I am di DRIVAH !!

Memorize it Jawge and get ready fi a new day.. liberation from the yoke of the PNP... 18 years inna prison.. bwoy only Mandela coulda appreciate..

Comment

Campaign trails? No ... was chilling out with family still stuck in Jamaica. God help dem!

Exile object when I refer to the PNP attitude as bitchy .. well.. I'm simply keeping it real. Where did Bruce imply that Portia was a go-go .. I posted the statement read it and stop follow Sickko. Portia referred to a JLP candidate as "the little man" how come you nor Sickko not cussing that she was talking about the size of his dick? A suh nuh hypocritical.

As mi say, most a unuh that continue voting for these crooks are damn idiots. Last week on NNN people were calling in complaining that the parties were not addressing the issues and the 2 hostess (we still call dem dat?) had to keep pointing out that the JLP have been discussing the various points callers bringing up. Now I get it .... Bruce a discuss the issues but unuh rather hear who ago rape who.

The X in the flag has a meaning and for the past 2 weeks along with the discussions with the comrades round here I fully get it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Jamaica is TOO rich to be suh poor,
        TOO gifted to be suh restricted,
        TOO Annointed to be suh disappointed,
        TOO Blessed to be suh stressed.

I have a team that is commited to changing that course and I am di DRIVAH !!

Memorize it Jawge and get ready fi a new day.. liberation from the yoke of the PNP... 18 years inna prison.. bwoy only Mandela coulda appreciate..
        What you and Bruce seem to miss is that alot of the Jamaican people prefer the life of mendicancy.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          What you and Bruce seem to miss is that alot of the Jamaican people prefer the life of mendicancy.
          Wi nuh miss nutting.

As a bredrin seh.. Wi not even gwine sarry fi dem.

Right now mi a put together an outline fi di Tribunals process.

Dem bettah bone up on dem Spanish cause is Cuba dem haffi guh run tuh...

Comment

Lazie what is NNN,
            if you don't mind me asking? Boss is whey yuh ah get yuh news fram? LOL

Comment

Lazie what is NNN,
              NNN - Nationwide News Network. If yuh nuh believe ask yuh Religious Ordah. Dem nuh send out threats to two of the personalities on that station ... why? Cause dem doing dem job. Strange ... none of the hypocrites said a thing about it ... but mek a did Bruce ... unuh would be in unuh glory.

I get my news from various source. Same way I was able to see a news clipping of Bruce boring the crowd about revamping the education sector while mi good fren Mosiah missed it. Guess him was waiting fi the passa passa ting.

Comment

Lazie what is NNN,
                Jawge.. joking time dun now.

Jamaica is TOO rich to be suh Poor !

4 weeks time.. get ready for the liberation and end of the status quo !

Comment

Working...
                X