Carl Stone was also a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Stone was also a

CIA operative? The sad thing is there are idiots falling for these stupid 3 cyaad trick.

Fool me once ... shame on you;
    foole me twice .. shame on me;
    Rathid suh what about being fooled for the 3rd, 4th and 5th time? Must be a comrade.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Where did you get this from? I know it's election time but could you please state your sources. Or at least who said this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Where did you get this from? I know it's election time but could you please state your sources. Or at least who said this.
      I had tagged along that day with Carl Stone, who was at that time made out to be an enemy of the PNP. Two well-known names in the PNP (in 1980 and today) were later named by the professor as those in the forefront of spreading propaganda about his 'association' with the CIA and 'reactionaries' and distributing flyers close to UWI Mona campus.
      Some of those flyers carried scandalous lies about Carl Stone being in the pay of the CIA. Indeed, at one PNP mass meeting just prior to the elections, an attempt was made to rough him up.

Entire Article
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ahhh Lazie come on man do better than dat. Carl Stone depending on his predictions was demonised by both the PNP and JLP. Remember when the labourites wanted to kill Wignal because he was anti-Seaga. Guess who hate him now?: the orange brigade.
        Oh by the way why was Bob shot again? Right now of the two parties as far as I can see the JLP is doing the better job of dealing with issues. It is not in their interest to dredge up the past. Not many clean hands around not the least of all theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Ahhh Lazie come on man do better than dat. Carl Stone depending on his predictions was demonised by both the PNP and JLP. Remember when the labourites wanted to kill Wignal because he was anti-Seaga. Guess who hate him now?: the orange brigade.
          Oh by the way why was Bob shot again? Right now of the two parties as far as I can see the JLP is doing the better job of dealing with issues. It is not in their interest to dredge up the past. Not many clean hands around not the least of all theirs.
          I'm just amused by the CIA label seeing that some round here thought .. sorry still think that Seaga was a CIA agent.

What the significance of the X in the flag?

Comment

Working...
          X