No announcement yet.

Went to a JLP mass rally in sav last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, a man lost his life when his head struck a bamboo branch/trunk while he was leaning out of the minibus that was part of the JLP motorcade.

I'm sure this lesson will not be learnt by anyone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Suh what yuh saying KArl ... unuh want bits like, "If unuh not voting for Comrrade Simpson Miller ... unuh tan a unuh yaad!"

Ah say it all the while .... we need fi change our motto to "One fool lead many!"
      NO!

...but, Bruce could give soundbite...on his free education policy. It is a policy? Right!

So at one meeting he could, for example, say - FREE EDUCATION for all. It is necessary! We all want the best for our children...and, we have to find the money to do it.

Then at another he could go a little further - He could tie that 'gift' to pointing at waste under the PNP.

perhaps, look at how much dem waste - here he lists 'scandals' and put a figure out there...FREE EDUCATION is not a problem...we will limit or eliminate ( ) waste....finding di money a buttah! Fem dem (obviously referring to the PNP) course a nuh fi wi...wi affi change dat deh course!

Here he gets joke across/laughter and leave something for thinking on tomorrow....

I hope you get the gist? That would be how it might have gone in the old days. ...and, the crowd would be having a wonderful time. Bwoy yuh young bad?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

.... and who said he hasn't? Unuh simply not paying attention. Sickko was at the meeting last night ... notice what he mentioned this morning? All now him nuh mention one of the boring issue that was discussed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          .... and who said he hasn't? Unuh simply not paying attention. Sickko was at the meeting last night ... notice what he mentioned this morning? All now him nuh mention one of the boring issue that was discussed.
          Suh why di people dem lef suh quick?
          JLP a guh lose innah di West? used to be one way to judge possible results were how long the 'merri-ment guh'! Luk lacka Bruce carna dark deh suh!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Suh why di people dem lef suh quick?
            JLP a guh lose innah di West? used to be one way to judge possible results were how long the 'merri-ment guh'! Luk lacka Bruce carna dark deh suh!
            There is no question who is going to win the election. We swiftly going the wrong direction on a highway and idiots telling Portia she mekking progress? A comedian couldn't write a better skit.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Sadly, a man lost his life when his head struck a bamboo branch/trunk while he was leaning out of the minibus that was part of the JLP motorcade.

I'm sure this lesson will not be learnt by anyone!
              Don't forget about the part where the minibus had to veer off the road...

Minibus Transportation in Jamaica is unsafe by definition.. if only it was about Political Motorcades..

Comment

only last week me tell you most of the Jamaican people do not take the country's economic plight serious and you talk bout me a look down pon people and call them idiot.

Ahhh bwoy
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tell Bruce what Yellowman said many years ago - When people come a stage show they come to see dancing and movement. He needs to take a page out of Portia and Manley's book.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I think we need to take politics more seriously. Half the people who vote dont look at the issues.

Comment

Willi I agree that there is NO need for these mass rallies and motorcades as there are just a waste of money and a license for all kinds of foolishness, like blowing ganja in decent people faces however if you notice NONE of the two major parties think so as it is very important to them to show off mass support whether the crowd is paid for a sin imported from elsewhere or not.

There is a story about the JLP's South St James candidate Noel Donaldson being attacked by a Bruce Golding supporter after the party decided to cancel a motorcade in his area.

The party machinery was not happy with the scant support and said it would look bad if the leader was seen in an area with a few dozen people behind him.
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

You are going to have to deal with this poppy-show government for five more years as your idealistic government not cutting it.

Dont you ever mistake a day dreamer for a visionary two very different things...
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

time when your kid needs to go to school you dont need to see dancing and moement. When you need safe streets and proper infrastructure you dont need dancing and movement. When you need accountable and efficient police force, you dont need dancing and movement ! you need sound policies. I am not vouching for any party but we need to move past the dog and pony show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            You are going to have to deal with this poppy-show government for five more years as your idealistic government not cutting it.

Dont you ever mistake a day dreamer for a visionary two very different things...
                            HL always say a people get a gov't they deserve. Poppyshow people derserve poppyshow gov't.

I've never made that mistake Sickko. Visionaries are hated in Jamaica and day dreamers are idolized. How much a unuh hate Seaga? How many a unuh worship Manley?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              I think we need to take politics more seriously. Half the people who vote dont look at the issues.
                              I would think we all look at the issues. Whether or not on an individual basis how we look at the issues meet others standards is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                                I would think we all look at the issues. Whether or not on an individual basis how we look at the issues meet others standards is something else.
                                Yuh talking foolishness!!

Comment

Working...
                                X