No announcement yet.

Bruce stepping up his game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie, lazie, lazie...you have been found wanting, you asked me a question and I answered it as best as I could, granted my education level (Clown College) might not have been as good as yours from York Castle and else where but I did my best...now will you please try to answer even one of my questions...you seems to be dancing a lot today mind you heart you nuh too young anymore... why have you ignored the other question completely????
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Are you calling Lazie a go-go dancer?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We can get to jobs later. You will not succeed in diverting attention to the housing issue.

Did Bruce build 25,000 houses or did he not!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No..he he...him couldnt mek no money for one him moving so fast him couldnt even stop to pick up the money...him more like a gig..but I have ajob for him, it is so hot at the office these days he could come over and be the fan all him have to do is hold out him hands to the side...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Did the elderly gentleman fall into PORTIA's hole and break his leg or did he not?

Comment

We can get to jobs later. You will not succeed in diverting attention to the housing issue.

Why you and Sickko acting like neither of you have any sense? Where did I confirm or deny the houses were built? All I'm asking is why after 18 years in gov't dem just start to start searching for the houses. Then again, seeing how both of you hang onto it ... there is doubt that the 3 cyaad trick ketch unuh again.

Get to the jobs later ... are you people for real ... people nuh need a job before dem can pay fi a house? Oh ... due to the mendecancy tactic used by unuh gov't .... unuh think its the norm.

Is there any wonder why we moving backwards ... or unuh see it as progress?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                No..he he...him couldnt mek no money for one him moving so fast him couldnt even stop to pick up the money...him more like a gig..but I have ajob for him, it is so hot at the office these days he could come over and be the fan all him have to do is hold out him hands to the side...
                Unnuh only have 4 more weeks.. mek sure all di papers in ordah... wi nah mek di same mistake Eddie mek in 1980..

Dem bettah call back Robinson back from the Hague to sit pon di 'War' Tribunals wi gwine need down yah suh..

Undah Di Jail wi ah send dem dis time round.. wi want reparations before wi move forward...

Comment

"people nuh need a job before dem can pay fi a house" - cute!

But we will still have to look for those houses. Why would the PNP look for these houses if Bruce didn't make that claim?!? Don't be silly!

The issue is no longer how many houses he built, but whether or not you can trust his word.

Trust is important, I think. Do you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"people nuh need a job before dem can pay fi a house" - cute!

But we will still have to look for those houses. Why would the PNP look for these houses if Bruce didn't make that claim?!? Don't be silly!

The issue is no longer how many houses he built, but whether or not you can trust his word.

Trust is important, I think. Do you?
                    Trust? You trust a set a people that been teifing taxpayers' money? Or that is excused? Unuh getting more comical with each post.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did Bruce Golding build 25,000 houses?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        Unnuh only have 4 more weeks.. mek sure all di papers in ordah... wi nah mek di same mistake Eddie mek in 1980..

Dem bettah call back Robinson back from the Hague to sit pon di 'War' Tribunals wi gwine need down yah suh..

Undah Di Jail wi ah send dem dis time round.. wi want reparations before wi move forward...
                        May well lead to greater peace over the long run as nuff-nuff PNP and dem nuff-nuff JLP frens - Hey, Jamaica is a country where person to person there is only one degree of separation! - will spend nuff-nuff time mulling the error of their ways in jails.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X