Bruce stepping up his game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce stepping up his game

Recently he promised that he will fight to make Portmore a city, last niht he upped the ante...city is not big enough he will make Portmore an entire parish..the 15th in the island.

Why not??? Why the hell Not.....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Recently he promised that he will fight to make Portmore a city, last niht he upped the ante...city is not big enough he will make Portmore an entire parish..the 15th in the island.

Why not??? Why the hell Not.....
    You seem to have a problem with all that Bruce say. Did you have a problem when Chief PoppyShow said she going to assemble a team to go count the houses built in the 1980s? Guess not.

One side addressing the issues, the other just behaving like a bitch. Time unuh wise up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How riduculous can you get now???
      Read what you just said: "One side addressing the issues, the other just behaving like a bitch". You need to take a step back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        How riduculous can you get now???
        Read what you just said: "One side addressing the issues, the other just behaving like a bitch". You need to take a step back.....
        Is it now? Some people seems to have the energy fi come down pon the JLP, accussing dem of this and that when they're actually addressing the issues, even if you want to disagree with their position. Many of you cannot admit that. Wait ..isn't this a bitchy statement? "If unuh not gwine vote fi comrade simpson miller, better unuh stay a unuh yaad"

Lazie must tek a step back, correct yuhself. Dese theives need fi tek whey demselves.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh scared that Bruce was lying about the number of houses he built? She is exactly addressing the issue when she sends her search team out looking for Bruce's houses. The issue is housing, a very important one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Yuh scared that Bruce was lying about the number of houses he built? She is exactly addressing the issue when she sends her search team out looking for Bruce's houses. The issue is housing, a very important one!
            Scared of nothing!! Why it tek dem just now to start disputing the amount of houses built? Did Bruce challenge her on the amount of jobs created? Why she hiding from that? Oh.. dat nuh important?

Comment

Can you help the rest of us find these houses? We would be grateful cause only people with green goggles on seems to be aware of these houses and there where abouts.

You accuse people of being gullible but here you are swallowing Bruce's lies hook, line and sinker.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

No man Lazie is convinced HE is thew only one who is aware of TRUTH as if truth is invested in him alone...him start to sound like Jim Jones or Bedward.

I notice he has noit commented on what Seaga said about the intellect of the electorate and how the political parties view them

Lazie nuh realise that ALL politicians are cut from the same cloth but mekl him gwaan time longer than rope
                Che Guevara.

Comment

So you find the house them yet???? Still waiting boss
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Can you help the rest of us find these houses? We would be grateful cause only people with green goggles on seems to be aware of these houses and there where abouts.

You accuse people of being gullible but here you are swallowing Bruce's lies hook, line and sinker.
                    You keep proving why this is the silly season. When the poppyshows lied about Trafigura, who took it as gospel? Parliamentary papers wouldn't indicate how many houses were built under the JLP? Why it tek Chief poppyshow until now fi dispute it? And unuh so gullible unuh fall for it.

Comment

Stop dancing and prancing and answer the damn question....where are the houses...you lived here when the JLP was in power, can you remember any housing solutions that were built that could number about 25,000???

You acting more like Karl dan karl to rhatid...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Stop dancing and prancing and answer the damn question....where are the houses...you lived here when the JLP was in power, can you remember any housing solutions that were built that could number about 25,000???

You acting more like Karl dan karl to rhatid...
                        What you need to do is stop acting like a fool and vote JLP!!

Comment

When the JLP prove they are a viable option then I will vote for them..but please I am still waiting for your answer stop ducking...whe unnu seh de house dem deh????

Are you willing to be a man and admit that Bruce lied???

Or was this one of the CIA secrets that Seaga had???
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

I will vote JLP when i am convinced in my mind they are the right party to lead this country and when they have some one I can trust as a leader...gwaan ignore my other post about Bruce's leadership history...

Why dont you be a man and admit Bruce lied to you and the other gullible labourites about building houses..that is like some one lying on his application for a job, saying he worked some where when in fact he did not...would you trust that man?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

I will vote JLP when i am convinced in my mind they are the right party to lead this country and when they have some one I can trust as a leader...gwaan ignore my other post about Bruce's leadership history...

Why dont you be a man and admit Bruce lied to you and the other gullible labourites about building houses..that is like some one lying on his application for a job, saying he worked some where when in fact he did not...would you trust that man?
                              Sickko, even if Jesus Christ himself should tell you the JLP is the better party, you'd rather denounce christanity. Suh stop fool yuhself. Data has proven time and again which party has managed the country better over the years .... the problem is idiots with votes simply vote fi a plate a curry goat and red stripe beer or as Mosiah pointed out ... heineken.

Which CC did you attend? Reread what I said then you'll see yuh acting like a clown college graduate.

Comment

Working...
                              X