The Ironic thing about free education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    They also puled the one where Ken Baugh was promising free medical service for all Jamaicans...
    CVM reported it was pulled but later in the newscast retracted that! I heard that ad on Friday ... unless yuh gonna tell me it was pulled yesterday. Oh ... another ad that caused the PNP to start bitchin. When the gleaner reported that Dalley was thinking of privatizing the KPH, did he say he didn't say it? But as soon as it is being used by G2K him start bitchin. That the problem I have with the JLP ... dem too soft.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what was the point of that quote?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why dont you and your friend from Barbican offer to run the JLP's ad campaign for them..instead of sitting at your computers and wasting time chatting to idiots like me who left Clown College why not be a part of the change..sure victory would be so much sweeter when you are a part of it.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          when Manley introduced the legislation who ask how much it was going to cost and who was going to pay for it?
          I think you are joking!
          Articles were written about it being a pipe dream.

Opposition members of parliament...after Edwin Allen left his seat on the other side of the isle and shook Manley's hand...claimed it was only a political gimmic.

There was a raging debate that went on for an extra-ordinary long time on "where is the money going to come from...".

What happen, you have forgotten?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nuff a wi too young to remember.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X