Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we did not have entrepenuers in

Jamaica ?

"A new company Global Energy Ventures Limited (GEV), has got the green light to construct a 60 million gallon ethanol dehydration plant in Port Esquivel, St. Catherine.

The dehydration plant is expected to process some five million gallons of hydrous ethanol monthly possibly from imported feedstock.

The value of the investment was not disclosed, but the company will also construct four 3.5 million gallon storage tanks on some 370,000 square metres of land.

Basil Waite, a former employee of the international consultancy firm, McKinsey and Company, and who has links with the People's National Party, is working with Global Energy Ventures to structure the deal for the plant.

Former Prime Minister P.J. Patterson, through his consultancy HeisConsult Limited, also has links to the energy company."

Heh, heh.. I see PJ left of the important 'T' in naming his consultancy... there should be one between 's' and 'C'.

Karl, Jawge... big up..respect is due...

There are entrepreneurs in Jamaica but are they Jamaican?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      There are entrepreneurs in Jamaica but are they Jamaican?

Suh Basil Waite and PJ ah nuh Jamaican ?

I remember Basil entrepenuership activities at UWI...

Did they ever find that Benz he was raffling ??

Comment

They are acting as advisors and consultants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          They are acting as advisors and consultants.
          Yuh nuh hear seh him leave cushy McKinsey Job and PJ leave him cushy Govt job fi setup shop.. nuh entrepenuer dem dat ?

Oh and remember yuh cyaan be too bold even doh yuh is almost God..Christie and Audley nah ramp... conflict of interest dictates the form you assume in a venture....

'Consultant' and 'Advisor'... heh, heh...

Comment

Working...
          X